Big change coming to Epcot

jmenjes

You've seen the big Mickey hand and wand right next to Spaceship Earth? At looooooooooooong last, the wand is gone!! The work to bring it down starts on Monday. :thumbup

Now if we can get rid of the Sorcerer's Hat at the Studios...

(Yes, I am a Disney World geek...)

Epcot sucks, that's where parents take their kids when they're behaving bad.

haha true. The only cool thing is the world were you can eat different places. However i dont need to pay 40 dollars to get in to restaurants near me.

Epcot is pretty terrible.

Epcot does not suck. The food is delicious. You can also drink around the world.

Around the world is my favorite part of epcot. However thats the problem. The food at an amusment park shouldnt be the highlight. I can go to 50 bars and restautrants without leaving a 2 mile radius.

Why all the hate for the wand? :mischief 2

Because it took away the beauty of Spaceship Earth. Finally Disney grew some balls and did something right.

There's beauty to Spaceship Earth? Because as much as I love everything Disney...that's the worst attraction I've ever been on.

Because it took away the beauty of Spaceship Earth. Finally Disney grew some balls and did something right.

There's beauty to Spaceship Earth? Because as much as I love everything Disney...that's the worst attraction I've ever been on.

Its something you don't see everyday, a one of a kind structure, if I may say. And at night time when lights surround it, the view is spectacular. Some people love it, others see it as a golf ball.

Its something you don't see everyday, a one of a kind structure, if I may say. And at night time when lights surround it, the view is spectacular. Some people love it, others see it as a golf ball.

Well, you can't deny it's one of the most recognizable structures Disney has, but I meant the actual ride is...bad. Atleast that's the way I see it.

Well, you can't deny it's one of the most recognizable structures Disney has, but I meant the actual ride is...bad. Atleast that's the way I see it.

Its a very famous structure, but I agree the ride is one of the worst rides in any park in America.

The only things to do at epcot is: drink free coke (some of it's nasty, one tasted like orange soda (france?)), and wait 4 hours in line to ride the 50-second ride, Test Track. On the bright side, you do get some excercise by walking so much.

The only things to do at epcot is: drink free coke (some of it's nasty, one tasted like orange soda (france?)), and wait 4 hours in line to ride the 50-second ride, Test Track. On the bright side, you do get some excercise by walking so much.

Soarin' is pretty good too, but yeah, you pretty much summed it up.

really? I haven't been to Epcot in a few years, so I haven't gone on it. I go to Universal instead. :mischief

I go to Universal instead. :mischief

Talk about crapfest :thumbdown