Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Request, Miggy and Amezaga in the dugout

Featured Replies

come on...please tell me someone caught this clip for us to see... they showed it early in todays game, i believe second inning, it was a previous days clip of Miguel and Alfredo gleefully playing in the dugout face to face...i laughed so hard, it was too cute...anyone have it? :thumbup

come on...please tell me someone caught this clip for us to see... they showed it early in todays game, i believe second inning, it was a previous days clip of Miguel and Alfredo gleefully playing in the dugout face to face...i laughed so hard, it was too cute...anyone have it? :thumbup

Here are a few quick clips:

come on...please tell me someone caught this clip for us to see... they showed it early in todays game, i believe second inning, it was a previous days clip of Miguel and Alfredo gleefully playing in the dugout face to face...i laughed so hard, it was too cute...anyone have it? :thumbup

Here are a few quick clips:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hahaha

 

Uggla and Amezaga's dance is pretty funny too...

I wonder if Mrs. Cabrera ever worries about her husband's playful antics....... :mischief2

 

 

 

Only if she has zero faith in her marriage.

 

:p

I wonder if Mrs. Cabrera ever worries about her husband's playful antics....... :mischief2

 

 

LOL I saw that clip the other day. Had me wondering if they were gonna kiss or something. j/k The firendship those two have is comparable to DTrain/JP. It's good to see.

I wonder if Mrs. Cabrera ever worries about her husband's playful antics....... :mischief2

 

 

LOL I saw that clip the other day. Had me wondering if they were gonna kiss or something. j/k The firendship those two have is comparable to DTrain/JP. It's good to see.

 

lol just for a sec i thought the same thing. nah but their best of friends and its nice to see them have a good time. their jokes and dances are hilarious though and Alfredo must be a real trip in the clubhouse.

I love watching those. I like the Uggla one a lot, but the Cabrera homerun dance is too cool.

Yeah I think its awesome that they are the way they are. If you just saw them together without knowing, you'd think they were gay, lol. But I think everybody has a friend that they just eat sh*t with like that.

It reminds me of when Pudge and Urbina used to kiss each other after a save. Ghey...but not really.

 

 

 

and Encarnacion didn't want to miss out on the Pudge lovin'

It reminds me of when Pudge and Urbina used to kiss each other after a save. Ghey...but not really.

 

 

 

and Encarnacion didn't want to miss out on the Pudge lovin'

 

 

lmao

 

remembering the times of good ole 03'

I wonder if Mrs. Cabrera ever worries about her husband's playful antics....... :mischief2

 

Only if he told her what I said to him in Philly a few years back. :whistle

I wonder if Mrs. Cabrera ever worries about her husband's playful antics....... :mischief2

I'm sure he does worse every road trip when she isn't there.

 

Usually the people that would say that kind of thing about someone else are the first ones to do it themselves.

It reminds me of when Pudge and Urbina used to kiss each other after a save. Ghey...but not really.

 

 

Yes really :thumbdown

No doubt in my mind Miggy is poking other women. His wife probably doesn't really care as long as Miggy keeps making 7 or 8 figures. It's sad but it's probably true.

No doubt in my mind Miggy is poking other women. His wife probably doesn't really care as long as Miggy keeps making 7 or 8 figures. It's sad but it's probably true.

 

 

Welcome to professional sports!

 

:confused

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.