Request, Miggy and Amezaga in the dugout

come on...please tell me someone caught this clip for us to see... they showed it early in todays game, i believe second inning, it was a previous days clip of Miguel and Alfredo gleefully playing in the dugout face to face...i laughed so hard, it was too cute...anyone have it? :thumbup

Here are a few quick clips:

come on...please tell me someone caught this clip for us to see... they showed it early in todays game, i believe second inning, it was a previous days clip of Miguel and Alfredo gleefully playing in the dugout face to face...i laughed so hard, it was too cute...anyone have it? :thumbup

Here are a few quick clips:

hahaha

Uggla and Amezaga's dance is pretty funny too...

I wonder if Mrs. Cabrera ever worries about her husband's playful antics....... :mischief2

LOL I saw that clip the other day. Had me wondering if they were gonna kiss or something. j/k The firendship those two have is comparable to DTrain/JP. It's good to see.

lol just for a sec i thought the same thing. nah but their best of friends and its nice to see them have a good time. their jokes and dances are hilarious though and Alfredo must be a real trip in the clubhouse.

Guest Festa

No doubt in my mind Miggy is poking other women. His wife probably doesn't really care as long as Miggy keeps making 7 or 8 figures. It's sad but it's probably true.