Obermueller DFA to make way for RVH

If Wes goes down to AAA or does not accept the assignment and either somone picks him or he is released, does this mean Van den hurk will stay with the team and become the 5th starter. Once Johnson comes back i would like to see Van den hurk as our 5th. I dont want to see kim any more.

Mitre

Willis

Olsen

Johnson

Van den hurk ( let treanor catch him)

Sad that the 2 best moves we have made all year involve removing players from the team

Actually I think the 2 best moves have been the Gregg trade and the signing and call up of Justin Miller...but the removal of Wes from the roster is pretty good too! :blink:

Sad that the 2 best moves we have made all year involve removing players from the team

Actually I think the 2 best moves have been the Gregg trade and the signing and call up of Justin Miller...but the removal of Wes from the roster is pretty good too! :blink:

F'n A. Don't forget about the Julio trade. I would have traded him for a BK Kim baseball card.

Oh, and Ramp, your new avatar is kickass!

About damn time.

No more Wes to come in early and give up 5 quick runs to be sure we have no chance to come back? Oh what will we do? And damn, I saw Jorge come in yesterday and go 1 1/3 and just freeze someone with a breaking ball to get the hold. No complaints however, Kim has given us more than anyone expected.