Will the Marlins fans come back?

rally2247

Guest marlins02

that cartoon was in yesterdays herald. i hope its not true although i dont belive we're going to be packing in 40,000 a night but i think attendace will improve, people are in love with this team right now.

Guarenteed that there will be more than 6 or 7,000 there a night. Average? I'm looking closer to averaging 20,000 people a night there next year. Is it a stretch? Yeah probably, but considering there won't be any major fire sales and if management can bring in good talent to replace those that are lost, this will be a very good baseball team again next year!

I would guess we'll average closer to 30,000 if the main core of the team stays put. Obviously there will be some tinkering...there always is. Look at the Braves. They've managed to win 12 straight division titles, each year with new players thrown into the mix. (Although with only one WS championship to show for it... :lol )

If next years opening day isn't a capacity crowd (65K), I'm going to scream.

The Marlins don't like to open up those seats unless absolutely needed. you could see a 45,000 person crowd, but not the full 67,000. I'm sure Jeffrey Loria will have absolutely no problem opening up those seats.

More cash.

If the fans came and wanted to sit up there, and you don't sell them the tickets because you don't like to, then you're crazy.