Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin Miller

Featured Replies

I'm definetley pleased with his pitching thus farA big thumbs up also goes to Tosca who was his manager back in the day with Toronto and highly recommended him to the Fish.

hes done an amazing job this year, hes probably gone to NY after this year since we cant keep anyone.

 

 

4 years*

I'm definetley pleased with his pitching thus farA big thumbs up also goes to Tosca who was his manager back in the day with Toronto and highly recommended him to the Fish.

 

 

Hmmm. Somebody giving kudos where they belong. Big thumbs up to you fanofthefish.

IMHO the bench coach never gets the credit he deserves. Nor does the manager for picking him. Same goes for the 3B coach. Unless there are big time mistakes in running the bases regardless of what his signals were. Also not enough attention goes to the bull pen coach. I rate that as a very important and overlooked position on the staff. I bet without looking it up not many here can even tell you his name. Face to face meeting: Who is the Marlins bull pen coach? Wanna bet on this??

 

I love it when I am able to stand up and holler out "It's Miller Time!!!" I have alot of confidence in his abilities. He is the one I am hoping to do a jersey swap with on the last home game. If I am fortunet(sp) enough to get picked for that. Of course most of that pick is because I want to do a tattoo thing with him. Show off my Marlins tat while I kid him about his long sleeve shirt. But that's another story for another time.

I'm definetley pleased with his pitching thus farA big thumbs up also goes to Tosca who was his manager back in the day with Toronto and highly recommended him to the Fish.

 

 

Hmmm. Somebody giving kudos where they belong. Big thumbs up to you fanofthefish.

IMHO the bench coach never gets the credit he deserves. Nor does the manager for picking him. Same goes for the 3B coach. Unless there are big time mistakes in running the bases regardless of what his signals were. Also not enough attention goes to the bull pen coach. I rate that as a very important and overlooked position on the staff. I bet without looking it up not many here can even tell you his name. Face to face meeting: Who is the Marlins bull pen coach? Wanna bet on this??

 

I love it when I am able to stand up and holler out "It's Miller Time!!!" I have alot of confidence in his abilities. He is the one I am hoping to do a jersey swap with on the last home game. If I am fortunet(sp) enough to get picked for that. Of course most of that pick is because I want to do a tattoo thing with him. Show off my Marlins tat while I kid him about his long sleeve shirt. But that's another story for another time.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? post your marlins tat.

miller came in today in the 8th with the score 5-2. after benitez's recent struggles/back problems and miller's recent excellence, is he the new set-up man? should he be?

miller came in today in the 8th with the score 5-2. after benitez's recent struggles/back problems and miller's recent excellence, is he the new set-up man? should he be?

He has earned it, though I think it'll be back to Benitez before long.

miller came in today in the 8th with the score 5-2. after benitez's recent struggles/back problems and miller's recent excellence, is he the new set-up man? should he be?

While I like Miller quite a bit, I rather have Benitez do the 8th just because I love to have Miller in the pen ready to get us out of sticky situations.

miller came in today in the 8th with the score 5-2. after benitez's recent struggles/back problems and miller's recent excellence, is he the new set-up man? should he be?

While I like Miller quite a bit, I rather have Benitez do the 8th just because I love to have Miller in the pen ready to get us out of sticky situations.

 

yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking and why i'm not so sure i like the idea even though tatoo boy has been excellent.

BroncoBob thats awesome man. post up a pic of it.

 

No need to. It's the Marlins emblem. The fish jumping through the baseball with Florida Marlins surrounding it on my left, inner, lower arm. Minus the new part of the championship notations...mainly because I got it before the '97 season started and have been too lazy to go have it done. I get comments on it all the time. And some still even try to rub it off thinking it is a temp.

miller came in today in the 8th with the score 5-2. after benitez's recent struggles/back problems and miller's recent excellence, is he the new set-up man? should he be?

While I like Miller quite a bit, I rather have Benitez do the 8th just because I love to have Miller in the pen ready to get us out of sticky situations.

 

yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking and why i'm not so sure i like the idea even though tatoo boy has been excellent.

 

Miller Time has been consistent. Bennie And His Jets has been fragile. His back may hurt him more than he lets on at times. I like both alot in their respective roles IF Bennie can go out there pain free.

BroncoBob thats awesome man. post up a pic of it.

 

No need to. It's the Marlins emblem. The fish jumping through the baseball with Florida Marlins surrounding it on my left, inner, lower arm. Minus the new part of the championship notations...mainly because I got it before the '97 season started and have been too lazy to go have it done. I get comments on it all the time. And some still even try to rub it off thinking it is a temp.

I'm relieved that it's not a tramp stamp. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.