Dontrelle Willis Final Start?

Will tomorrow be the D-Train's final start as a Marlin? I personally would like to hold on to him. This guy will eventually get himself straightened out and help this team win in the future.

We don't know...Noone here knows. I still think we will keep him but won't be surprised at all if he gets traded.

Will tomorrow be the D-Train's final start as a Marlin? I personally would like to hold on to him. This guy will eventually get himself straightened out and help this team win in the future.

We don't know...Noone here knows. I still think we will keep him but won't be surprised at all if he gets traded.

Agreed. But what is a little surprising is the general opinion. Both in the media and at the games. Just my unofficial poll says that most wouldn't mind seeing him go and that a change of scenery might be the best thing for him.

Personally I never had the huge crush on DTrain that alot of folks had. I like the guy alot and I especially like the attitude he brings to the ball park whether he is pitching that day or not, but I never saw him as a staff ace. And I think he would excell someplace where he won't be "thrown into" that role.