Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game Thoughts

Featured Replies

Um Yea......Same Shite :banghead

 

miller whose been money was terrible and martinez looked a little rusty. And why the hell was BK let go man!! i think this shows that management is giving up.

Hermida is the man

 

and Willis from what I read looked great through 6 which is very encouraging

Just got home. Miller in thee 8th, huh? Well, he had a bad night, I say we send him back out there tomorrow. And WTF ABOUT BK!?! I'm gonna miss his BK ways. And this too...

Hermida is the man

 

and Willis from what I read looked great through 6 which is very encouraging

 

 

 

What you read was true.

 

 

Willis was on point. A reliever (I believe Miller) allowed an inherited runner to score.

 

Anyway, I believe thats 3 very good starts for in a row for Willis. Of couse he hasnt gotten a win in all 3 of those outings but thats not the real issue.

Hermida is the man

 

and Willis from what I read looked great through 6 which is very encouraging

 

 

 

What you read was true.

 

 

Willis was on point. A reliever (I believe Miller) allowed an inherited runner to score.

 

Anyway, I believe thats 3 very good starts for in a row for Willis. Of couse he hasnt gotten a win in all 3 of those outings but thats not the real issue.

Lindstrom allowed the inherited runner....

Hermida is the man

 

and Willis from what I read looked great through 6 which is very encouraging

Looked pretty good. Very good location with the fastball. Velocity never faltered. Might be well on his way to turning things around.

Willis was real sharp tonight and the crowd was really behind him. It was really nice to see. That being said Roy was just as good.

 

Thanks Swift for the tix!

broken record ....we suck ...we suck

broken record ....we suck ...we suck

Did you double post that on purpose? Because if so...it's genius. If not, just say you did.

This team needs more cowbell.

This team needs more cowbell.

 

need to get armando out of here asap and still need to keep trying with miller

I was just thinking today how little of rain delays we've had this year...

 

oops

Hermida is the man

 

and Willis from what I read looked great through 6 which is very encouraging

Hermida besides the home run had a good swing with the bases loaded. Missed by 15 feet hitting his third grand slam. His other 2 AB's were meh. And he didn't do anything dumb on defense. Dontrelle continues to progress towards his mean. Looked like he was going to pitch 8 or 9 innings, until the rains came.

I blame the game on Hermierda, and not hitting the grandslam in the 1st which woulda changed the whole tempo of the game. :shifty

Dontrelle looked to be back on track finally. The 4 seamer had good late life and he had some control over the 2 seamer. He was back to throwing that slider down and in to righties.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.