Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 1 Discussion

Featured Replies

Some key games:

Washington State @ Wisconsin

East Carolina @ Virginia Tech

Oklahoma State @ Georgia

UCLA @ Stanford

Kansas State @ Auburn

Arizona @ BYU

Wake Forest @ Boston College

Iowa @ Northern Illinois (Soldier Field)

Florida State @ Clemson

Tennessee @ California

Georgia Tech @ Notre Dame

 

Thursday

LSU @ Miss St.

Murray State @ Louisville

Buffalo @ Rutgers

Weber State @ Boise State

Kent State @ Iowa State

Utah @ Oregon State

 

Friday

Navy @ Temple

Washington @ Syracuse

 

I'll be in Chicago for NIU/Iowa, and I am pumped. The game has been sold out for months. Go Huskies!!!!

No Notre Dame v Georgia Tech?

 

I really want to see the beginning of the VTech game...

 

Im saying it right now, Oklahoma State upsets Georgia.

Finally College Football is back. Hopefully the Vols crush California and send a message to the Pac-10 to stop pretending they can compete with the SEC.

 

Florida's first game is wtf. It's not really that impressive to schedule a D-IIA school, and what's worse is that the game is at 12:30 because they want students to die of heat stroke.

 

Im saying it right now, Oklahoma State upsets Georgia.

Not a chance.

Thanks Junior for including my two lame duck teams in there....One of them may win....

 

Look for my college selections shortly....

  • Author

No Notre Dame v Georgia Tech?

 

I really want to see the beginning of the VTech game...

 

Im saying it right now, Oklahoma State upsets Georgia.

I added it.

 

D-Jones better start.

I might not have season tickets this year :( :( :( /wrist /wrist /wrist

I hate when top teams such as florida play D-IIA teams. play FAMU or FIU or FAU or somebody! im sick of seeing those 65-3 scores vs teams ive never heard of. play some WAC teams or Sun-Belt. Make it more interesting.

No Notre Dame v Georgia Tech?

 

I really want to see the beginning of the VTech game...

 

Im saying it right now, Oklahoma State upsets Georgia.

I added it.

 

D-Jones better start.

 

 

Well it really sounds like he is because:

 

1. Clausen is not 100%

2. Sharpley isnt as good as JC or DJ even though he is the "experienced one" with his 1-2 for 7 yds passing stats.

3. So that leaves DJ who i have major confidence in because he has a good arm and i like a QB with some mobility and the ability to create on his own.

Indiana hosting Indiana State

Miami hosting Marshall

 

both home team should win handily

FSU could conceivably have 6-7 losses this year

 

not saying it will happen though

  • Author

Indiana hosting Indiana State

Miami hosting Marshall

 

both home team should win handily

Indiana State is terrible. NIU was up by 28 in the first quater against them last year.

FSU's biggest creampuff is Duke at home on October 27th, but that is an ACC game.

 

Hooray schedule makers, I like our hard schedule from hell! :)

Duke = Creampuff?

 

In what world?

 

Duke v UConn @ 2 in Wallace Wade.

 

I shall be in attendence for the first stop on the road to the championship.

I hear UConn@Duke should be a classic for the ages, of two powerhouses going at it.

 

What? You mean it's football, not basketball? Groan.

FSU's biggest creampuff is Duke at home on October 27th, but that is an ACC game.

 

Hooray schedule makers, I like our hard schedule from hell! :)

Duke = Creampuff?

 

In what world?

 

Duke v UConn @ 2 in Wallace Wade.

 

I shall be in attendence for the first stop on the road to the championship.

 

I am jealous. Let the Thaddeus Lewis Heisman Watch begin.

I hope FIU beats the pants off PSU....Hope is the key word.

FSU's biggest creampuff is Duke at home on October 27th, but that is an ACC game.

 

Hooray schedule makers, I like our hard schedule from hell! :)

Duke = Creampuff?

 

In what world?

 

Duke v UConn @ 2 in Wallace Wade.

 

I shall be in attendence for the first stop on the road to the championship.

 

I am jealous. Let the Thaddeus Lewis Heisman Watch begin.

I have a blue pitchfork and cape from my high school days. Too bad Alexis said I wouldn't have a ride home if I took it to the game. :(

FSU's biggest creampuff is Duke at home on October 27th, but that is an ACC game.

 

Hooray schedule makers, I like our hard schedule from hell! :)

Duke = Creampuff?

 

In what world?

 

Duke v UConn @ 2 in Wallace Wade.

 

I shall be in attendence for the first stop on the road to the championship.

 

I am jealous. Let the Thaddeus Lewis Heisman Watch begin.

I have a blue pitchfork and cape from my high school days. Too bad Alexis said I wouldn't have a ride home if I took it to the game. :(

 

I'm sure she just doesn't want to be left out. Surprise her on gameday with a matching ensemble. Her heart will surely melt. And no doubt some passionate post blowout victory lovemaking will ensue, costumes and all.

No Notre Dame v Georgia Tech?

 

I really want to see the beginning of the VTech game...

 

Im saying it right now, Oklahoma State upsets Georgia.

 

I'm with you on that one and I will go as far as saying Oklahoma State will win by 14+.

I'll be at the gators game this saturday i am excited but i am not happy with the opponent I think someone like last years opponent southern miss is a solid opener and the time .....it is going to feel like hell

No chance the Pokes win between the Hedges in Athens.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing it though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.