Oh My God!

Marlins2003

How cheap, how cheesy, I guess Wayne isn't making enough money off The Fish. Now you can't even bring a sealed bottle of water to the game!

Don't worry though they'll be more than happy to sell any 17 year who asks for a beer.

And you're surprised? :blink:

Here's a link from the Sun-Sentinel. It says Parking Lot Gates 2 and 5 will open at 3:30 PM. Does anybody know which Gates those are?

Also, parking has been raised to $20. I didn't mind raising it to $10 because that probably got cars in quicker but I hope this isn't another $10 per car to Wayne.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basebal...-sports-marlins

Guest marlins02

i asked for a coke once from this dude that was selling beer and coke and the man reached for a beer and was going to sell it to until i told him i wanted the coke. (what can i say, im a coke head... no wait i mean coca cola)

i was 16 and shaved that morning so you can tell i wasnt anywhere near 21

Another change being made to the Pro:

Both the American League and National League visiting scoreboards have been covered by advertisements from Major League Baseball. The covering is very similar to the "baggie" that makes up the right-field wall at the Metrodome, the home park of the Minnesota Twins. Instead of taking a strange carom, the ball now will drop straight down.

if you don't want to spend much money on drinks take a small bottle of rum in your puckets and just buy a coke inside and mix it. that's what i do and get a nice buzz everygame for at least a quarter of the price. and if we are talking bears, then it's a furtune because beer doesn't do $hit to me.

if you don't want to spend much money on drinks take a small bottle of rum in your puckets and just buy a coke inside and mix it. that's what i do and get a nice buzz everygame for at least a quarter of the price. and if we are talking bears, then it's a furtune because beer doesn't do $hit to me.

If you can sneak enough rum to get you buzzed, it shouldn't be much harder to get some water.

Sorry, I don't think that would work.

Both the American League and National League visiting scoreboards have been covered by advertisements from Major League Baseball. The covering is very similar to the "baggie" that makes up the right-field wall at the Metrodome, the home park of the Minnesota Twins. Instead of taking a strange carom, the ball now will drop straight down.

That's like putting a big ad over the scoreboard on the Green Monster.

Pathetic.

That's like putting a big ad over the scoreboard on the Green Monster.

Pathetic. It doesn't look THAT bad, but it still looks bad.