A-Rod to opt out of contract with Yanks

yokofox33

Guest iFesta Touch

Guys, I was at the supermarket earlier today and I bumped into Admin Beinfest. All the stuff in his briefcase spilled all over the floor. He managed to pick up everything before I could get a good look, but as he walked away I noticed he forgot this paper:

He also left behind some plane tickets to Portland and Las Vegas. :blink:

Guys, I was at the supermarket earlier today and I bumped into Admin Beinfest. All the stuff in his briefcase spilled all over the floor. He managed to pick up everything before I could get a good look, but as he walked away I noticed he forgot this paper:

He also left behind some plane tickets to Portland and Las Vegas. :blink:

What about the sexual suggestive photo of Jorge Julio he always keeps with him?

Buster Olney put it best:

"A-Rod putting himself above game"

Alex Rodriguez couldn't be at the World Series to receive an award from Hank Aaron -- a family commitment was the stated reason -- but he managed to upstage Game 4, with the help of agent Scott Boras, who announced in the early innings that his client is opting out of his contract.

Somebody will buy into A-Rod, of course. He's an extraordinary player. The cost will be hundreds of millions, and the heart and soul, of his next franchise.

If he goes to the Sox's he a fu*king joke...

Have some self respect, the fans and the players dont like you there....

But knowing 99.9% of red sox nation, they will enbrace him and put up a statue of him in the front lawn....

John Henry and Theo Epstein will be crucified if it happens, 2007 ring be damned.

They want Mike Lowell back.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Buster Olney put it best:

"A-Rod putting himself above game"

Alex Rodriguez couldn't be at the World Series to receive an award from Hank Aaron -- a family commitment was the stated reason -- but he managed to upstage Game 4, with the help of agent Scott Boras, who announced in the early innings that his client is opting out of his contract.

Somebody will buy into A-Rod, of course. He's an extraordinary player. The cost will be hundreds of millions, and the heart and soul, of his next franchise.

Wah wah wah. If you're so upset with A-Rod for making the announcement, Buster Olney, how about you refrain from commenting on it and not give him the attention he wants?

Big f***ing deal. If the commissioner had any balls, he'd make restrictions on personnel announcements for a week or so following the World Series. But baseball has been a case of the inmates running the prison for a long time now, so why should anyone care or blame the players for taking advantage of it?

I say more power to A-Rod.