John Beck

BeefWillingham

At least Chatman should be able to help with the load. I can't imagine how f***ed he'd be (even more than he is already) if we didn't have a decent offensive line.

wow, can't believe you won't give Chatman any credit. Obviously you haven't been watching the games. He's been cutting and juking irregardless of the line. He has a great ability to find the hole and get himself out of trouble

At least Chatman should be able to help with the load. I can't imagine how f***ed he'd be (even more than he is already) if we didn't have a decent offensive line.

wow, can't believe you won't give Chatman any credit. Obviously you haven't been watching the games. He's been cutting and juking irregardless of the line. He has a great ability to find the hole and get himself out of trouble

I didnt mean for it to seem like I was giving him no credit, but without the huge change in how the OLine has played, Brown and Chatman dont nearly look the way they have this year. Id say the OLine is the main reason for the runing game working so much better and the oline will certainly help Beck in two regards (running game, pass protection)

I didnt mean for it to seem like I was giving him no credit, but without the huge change in how the OLine has played, Brown and Chatman dont nearly look the way they have this year. Id say the OLine is the main reason for the runing game working so much better and the oline will certainly help Beck in two regards (running game, pass protection)

Ok, acceptable.

product of the system that cameron runs if you notice it works very well and the line has played very well into the system.

Now the real question is does Cameron feel that he is ready to start or was his hand forced into it really.

I think his hand was forced personally.

Either way it will tell us little even if he does struggle a lot. Remember young QB's take time and even Manning was crappy at first (not comparing him to peyton that is way unfair).

Why does Beck's age matter so much to people? If he can be our franchise Qb till he is 34, that gives us 7 years of having a consistant Qb. I doubt we will make a mistake of not drafting another qb till he is ineffective.

He's not gonna be any good the first few years so that leaves us with 5 years...hardly qualifies as franchise QB. If we stick with him for the next 7 years, thats another 7 years of mediocre football for the Dolphins, because he sure as hell won't be a great QB.

Why does Beck's age matter so much to people? If he can be our franchise Qb till he is 34, that gives us 7 years of having a consistant Qb. I doubt we will make a mistake of not drafting another qb till he is ineffective.

He's not gonna be any good the first few years so that leaves us with 5 years...hardly qualifies as franchise QB. If we stick with him for the next 7 years, thats another 7 years of mediocre football for the Dolphins, because he sure as hell won't be a great QB.

So I guess you can predict the future now, right? :rolleyes: