Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iowa TV Ad: "Chuck Norris Approved"

Featured Replies

Mike Huckabee will win Iowa, he's running a strong and close second with about a 1/10, possibly even less of Romney's money. Now that his mo is picking up so will the funds and eventually a suprising Iowa win.

If Huckabee takes Iowa from Romney, Mitt is done.

I wish Chuck Norris was younger when this craze happened. We could have been looking at 30-40 years of these funnies.

It's funny, but it's also weird to see Chuck Norris getting involved in politics.

Why? Because he is an actor who isn't a liberal?

I thought that was an excellent ad that really can't be seen in a negative light. It reaches the youth audience while showing the more conservative folk a 'softer side' of politics.

 

Man, that was great. A President with a good sense of humor?

 

That's why I loved seeing Barack Obama on SNL a little while back. And that's why I loved Bill Clinton just in general. funny guy.

That commercial is awesome.

It's funny, but it's also weird to see Chuck Norris getting involved in politics.

Why? Because he is an actor who isn't a liberal?

Uh, no.

 

Because he has never expressed opinions much on politics until now.

It's funny, but it's also weird to see Chuck Norris getting involved in politics.

Why? Because he is an actor who isn't a liberal?

Uh, no.

 

Because he has never expressed opinions much on politics until now.

Uh, yes he has.

 

His column on WorldNetDaily:

 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=58759

 

He anchored on Hannity and Colmes.

 

His contribution report:

 

http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_politica...huck_Norris.php

 

Norris campaigned for George W. Bush in Texas as early as 1988.

 

Norris support for the GOP didn't just spring up out of nowhere, he has been a known conservative for quite some time.

Yeah I saw the ad and I thought it was great.

 

I've always wondered why Huckabee hasn't gotten more traction in this campaign. You would think he would be the darling of Christian Conservatives since he is a pastor himself.

 

He seems like a good guy too. While I obviously would want a Dem to win the presidency I would not mind him at all.

Yeah I saw the ad and I thought it was great.

 

I've always wondered why Huckabee hasn't gotten more traction in this campaign. You would think he would be the darling of Christian Conservatives since he is a pastor himself.

 

He seems like a good guy too. While I obviously would want a Dem to win the presidency I would not mind him at all.

He didn't have the money. He's done his campaign to this point on sheer hard ground work because it's about all he could afford. It's paid off as he's now second in Iowa and only a few percentage points off. With this type of momentum he'll be pulling in real money and I feel eventually Iowa and from there the amount of free publicity and momentum could very well lead to the nomination.

 

I really like Huckabee as a person but their's some views I just can't reconcile enough for my vote. However, I think he has the stuff to be a great conservative hero.

Yeah I saw the ad and I thought it was great.

 

I've always wondered why Huckabee hasn't gotten more traction in this campaign. You would think he would be the darling of Christian Conservatives since he is a pastor himself.

 

He seems like a good guy too. While I obviously would want a Dem to win the presidency I would not mind him at all.

 

Plus, he's left on taxes and health issues, like a nationwide smoking ban. If you like these things alongside a closed border, Huckabee is your man. In my opinion, his rightist progressivism is the absolute worst mix of positions. He's pro running your private life (whether it be smoking, abortion, or homosexuality) and pro spending all your money on social programs. Even though I agree with him concerning the social issues, it's a sad day when conservatives in this country endorse government coercion in private affairs.

Why? Because he is an actor who isn't a liberal?

Reagan, the Terminator, etc....

Not what I was getting at.

 

But if you're making lists how can it not start and end with Jimmy Stewart? :mischief

That was awesome!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.