Iowa TV Ad: "Chuck Norris Approved"

CapeFish

I thought that was an excellent ad that really can't be seen in a negative light. It reaches the youth audience while showing the more conservative folk a 'softer side' of politics.

Man, that was great. A President with a good sense of humor?

That's why I loved seeing Barack Obama on SNL a little while back. And that's why I loved Bill Clinton just in general. funny guy.

It's funny, but it's also weird to see Chuck Norris getting involved in politics.

Why? Because he is an actor who isn't a liberal?

Uh, no.

Because he has never expressed opinions much on politics until now.

Uh, yes he has.

His column on WorldNetDaily:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=58759

He anchored on Hannity and Colmes.

His contribution report:

http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_politica...huck_Norris.php

Norris campaigned for George W. Bush in Texas as early as 1988.

Norris support for the GOP didn't just spring up out of nowhere, he has been a known conservative for quite some time.

Yeah I saw the ad and I thought it was great.

I've always wondered why Huckabee hasn't gotten more traction in this campaign. You would think he would be the darling of Christian Conservatives since he is a pastor himself.

He seems like a good guy too. While I obviously would want a Dem to win the presidency I would not mind him at all.

I've always wondered why Huckabee hasn't gotten more traction in this campaign. You would think he would be the darling of Christian Conservatives since he is a pastor himself.

He seems like a good guy too. While I obviously would want a Dem to win the presidency I would not mind him at all.

He didn't have the money. He's done his campaign to this point on sheer hard ground work because it's about all he could afford. It's paid off as he's now second in Iowa and only a few percentage points off. With this type of momentum he'll be pulling in real money and I feel eventually Iowa and from there the amount of free publicity and momentum could very well lead to the nomination.

I really like Huckabee as a person but their's some views I just can't reconcile enough for my vote. However, I think he has the stuff to be a great conservative hero.

Plus, he's left on taxes and health issues, like a nationwide smoking ban. If you like these things alongside a closed border, Huckabee is your man. In my opinion, his rightist progressivism is the absolute worst mix of positions. He's pro running your private life (whether it be smoking, abortion, or homosexuality) and pro spending all your money on social programs. Even though I agree with him concerning the social issues, it's a sad day when conservatives in this country endorse government coercion in private affairs.