Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going to the Braves and Nationals series ?

Featured Replies

I'll be at one of the weekend games. I avoid the weekday games until my son gets out of school in June. I got an email yesterday about the all u can eat club seats for $40 for Friday's game.

Ill be there wednesady. Anyone know the pitching matchups?

 

It's scheduled to be Hendrickson vs. Hudson on Wednesday.

I'll try to make it to one of those games if work permits.

Is Saturday the reunion concert for Ricky Ricardo? Anyway, giving my tix to my secretary-can't go, first night of passover.

Haha, I get it! Because Hansel Y Raul, being hispanic, are just like Ricky Recardo! Haha.

 

Well, I guess you're lucky that Barbera Streisand isn't doing her tour now.

Is Saturday the reunion concert for Ricky Ricardo? Anyway, giving my tix to my secretary-can't go, first night of passover.

Haha, I get it! Because Hansel Y Raul, being hispanic, are just like Ricky Recardo! Haha.

 

Well, I guess you're lucky that Barbera Streisand isn't doing her tour now.

Barbara gets about $400 a ticket for the cheap seats. And no offense, mi familia latina. Sorry.

Okay, roll call!

 

Going Saturday and Sunday. Still deciding whether to just make the weekend trip earlier and go Friday night as well.

 

Is Saturday the reunion concert for Ricky Ricardo? Anyway, giving my tix to my secretary-can't go, first night of passover.

Haha, I get it! Because Hansel Y Raul, being hispanic, are just like Ricky Recardo! Haha.

 

Well, I guess you're lucky that Barbera Streisand isn't doing her tour now.

 

Well, you know how it goes, when they're looking out of the two little eye holes in their white hooded sheets, we all "look the same" to them!

Okay, roll call!

 

Going Saturday and Sunday. Still deciding whether to just make the weekend trip earlier and go Friday night as well.

 

Is Saturday the reunion concert for Ricky Ricardo? Anyway, giving my tix to my secretary-can't go, first night of passover.

Haha, I get it! Because Hansel Y Raul, being hispanic, are just like Ricky Recardo! Haha.

 

Well, I guess you're lucky that Barbera Streisand isn't doing her tour now.

 

Well, you know how it goes, when they're looking out of the two little eye holes in their white hooded sheets, we all "look the same" to them!

So, "who's going to the braves and national series". Problem with postings-you make assumptions based on ignorance. Maybe you do not know Streisand's religion-that was his comeback- I apologized- it was over. Your comment-well-forget it jerk. All you need to know about me is to look back on all the posts about people's comments about the neighborhood around the orange bowl and read how often I would get upset about the comments of dangerous makeup of the area, the low class people etc., the references to "banana republic", etc. I immediately respected rabbetan that my joke, a bad one, was wrong and apologized. Now, are you going to the games this weekend?

So, "who's going to the braves and national series". Problem with postings-you make assumptions based on ignorance. Maybe you do not know Streisand's religion-that was his comeback- I apologized- it was over. Your comment-well-forget it jerk. All you need to know about me is to look back on all the posts about people's comments about the neighborhood around the orange bowl and read how often I would get upset about the comments of dangerous makeup of the area, the low class people etc., the references to "banana republic", etc. I immediately respected rabbetan that my joke, a bad one, was wrong and apologized. Now, are you going to the games this weekend?

 

I will apologize to you directly for my response.

 

But I will keep my post out there for those who will either "accept" the post as another in the long line of disparaging or ignorant remarks that have been made in the past. I will apologize for making your post an example or insinuating that you are racist/prejudiced/ignorant/etc., but I will not apologize for the overall message that the reply conveys which is an acceptance of the de-humanization of people who may be different than one. I'm sorry for "killing the messenger", but I will not "kill the message."

 

I hope that works for you. I truly do apologize to you directly.

 

Oh, and I did respond to the fact that I was going to the games this weekend. I said I'd be there Saturday and Sunday, and maybe Friday.

So, "who's going to the braves and national series". Problem with postings-you make assumptions based on ignorance. Maybe you do not know Streisand's religion-that was his comeback- I apologized- it was over. Your comment-well-forget it jerk. All you need to know about me is to look back on all the posts about people's comments about the neighborhood around the orange bowl and read how often I would get upset about the comments of dangerous makeup of the area, the low class people etc., the references to "banana republic", etc. I immediately respected rabbetan that my joke, a bad one, was wrong and apologized. Now, are you going to the games this weekend?

 

I will apologize to you directly for my response.

 

But I will keep my post out there for those who will either "accept" the post as another in the long line of disparaging or ignorant remarks that have been made in the past. I will apologize for making your post an example or insinuating that you are racist/prejudiced/ignorant/etc., but I will not apologize for the overall message that the reply conveys which is an acceptance of the de-humanization of people who may be different than one. I'm sorry for "killing the messenger", but I will not "kill the message."

 

I hope that works for you. I truly do apologize to you directly.

 

Oh, and I did respond to the fact that I was going to the games this weekend. I said I'd be there Saturday and Sunday, and maybe Friday.

Works all the way around.

I'll be there Wed and Frid to make up for not going saturday.

Count me in for Thursday, Friday and Saturday! My girlfriend will be there on Friday and Saturday, as well...

Where are you sitting Saturday?

 

I think I know you... haha!

 

Same seats you can find me in every weekend! Sect. 126, Row 1...

  • Author

i be in fish tank on tuessday with black marlins shirts and white marlins cap i going take my mom to saturday game so she hear Hansel Y Raul this her first game she gone too i be in fishtank that night too

Tuesday is wife's b'day so we will be there. Also she will be there with me Thursday and Sunday. I'm going solo on Saturday, just not staying for the concert. But here is a clue for those in the Fish Tank that I gave to Rab and his fiance the last Saturday night. After the game, go out to the ramp and watch the fireworks. Best view in the place.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.