4/22 -- Marlins @ Pirates

Erick

i really love how pittsburgh announcers have already given up on this season

They keep talking about what they need to focus on as a team but I have yet to hear them say one good thing that they currently have.

15 straight years of losing can have that effect on people

You make a good point, Mr. Jimmy42Jack0.

rabbethan you able see game in miami?

I'm might or might not be using a proxy to maybe or mabye not view the game through MLB.tv or not.

please tell me or pm me what it is

It may or may not be a private proxy that I am using until I do or do not install a SOCKS proxy on to what may or may not be my own server.

rabbethan you able see game in miami?

I'm might or might not be using a proxy to maybe or mabye not view the game through MLB.tv or not.

please tell me or pm me what it is

It may or may not be a private proxy that I am using until I do or do not install a SOCKS proxy on to what may or may not be my own server.

do you know any proxy i could use to get the game

They keep talking about what they need to focus on as a team but I have yet to hear them say one good thing that they currently have.

That does suck. I hope the Panthers make the playoffs soon. 8 years is enough for a franchise, lol. 15 is rough!

The Panther's just had a winning season record. The Pirates would kill a baby for that.

You make a good point, Mr. Jimmy42Jack0.

thanks! :thumbup

That does suck. I hope the Panthers make the playoffs soon. 8 years is enough for a franchise, lol. 15 is rough!

The Panther's just had a winning season record. The Pirates would kill a baby for that.

yeah but a winning record and not making the playoffs in the nhl is just as rough as a 1-15 football record, a 15 win basketball team, or 110 losses in baseball