4/24 -- Marlins @ Braves

Ugggh... I still would like to see a left handed hitter in the 2 slot, better chance to move the runner and set up hanley to score

Lefty or righty, both our righty 2 spot and lefty 3 spot flew out and didn't move the runner over.

In other words, someone other than Uggla in the 2 hole... A grounder or fly ball to the right side woulda moved Hanley to 3rd with 1 out, makes it easier to manufacture runs with 1 out instead of 2

I think it's on an alternate channel for today as well. Channel 665 on DirecTV tonight it seems.

thank you thank you thank you!!! i was starting to panic and suffer from braves withdrawal when i couldn't find the game. but i thought it was odd that they put it all that way down to 665 instead of the usual 635.

and teixeria tied it up. :)

I think it's on an alternate channel for today as well. Channel 665 on DirecTV tonight it seems.

thank you thank you thank you!!! i was starting to panic and suffer from braves withdrawal when i couldn't find the game. but i thought it was odd that they put it all that way down to 665 instead of the usual 635.

and teixeria tied it up. :)

MLEHMLEHMLEHMLEHMLEHMLEH!