Anyone know what hotel our opponents stay in?

If you are so dieing to know, buy the teams media guide. I can look some up for you. I do know someone who works for Philadelphia off hand and they stay at the Trump I believe. the Diplomat is a hot hotel too.

Years ago teams stayed at the Marriott Marina and Harbor Beach, but with the hotels on Hollywood Beach now, it's that much easier.

and believe it or not, some teams stay at different hotels each time they visit.

Once the Marlins move to Miami, I wonder if the other teams will stay in Miami-Dade County ?

Well, Sunny Isles Beach (where most of them stay) is Miami-Dade County but I guess you mean closer to Central Dade and the new ballpark. They certainly have a lot of very nice hotel choices whether it's downtown or Miami Beach.

Once the Marlins move to Miami, I wonder if the other teams will stay in Miami-Dade County ?

Of course they will! What, do you think Broward has a monopoly on all the hotels in South Florida? All sports teams stay in four- to five-star hotels with enough rooms and conference rooms to block off with advance time. My guess is that once the team moves south to the OB site, you'll see visiting teams stay at the Intercontinental Miami (which is where most visiting NBA teams stay). Other possible locations for visiting teams in town to play the Miami Marlins include the Conrad, the Four Seasons, or the Mandarin Oriental. I would be surprised, though, if any visiting sports team would have the "guts" to house themselves at the Lowe's on South Beach! :mischief

On topic of this, where do the Fish stay in New York? I'd love to get some autos if it turns out their hotel is close enough to the one I'm staying at when I go up next week.

I know the Phils stay at the Westin so maybe the Fish do too? I remember hearing some of the Marlins took the subway to Shea once so I'm guessing it's not at the ~*HOLIDAY INN THE OFFICIAL HOTEL OF MLB*~ which is right around the corner from Shea, haha.