June 15, 201115 yr St. Sebastian is the patron saint of all athletics and athletes. namely, The FLORIDA MARLINS Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the_patron_saint_of_baseball#ixzz1PO3rWf2F In Jesus Name Cast away all the doubts and Demons that are plaguing the FLORIDA MARLINS, make them WIN
June 15, 201115 yr BE GONE BE GONE FOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
June 15, 201115 yr BE GONE BE GONE FOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Always a quality reference :lol
June 21, 201115 yr OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH. ALL YOU DEMONS, GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE. I'M TIRED OF YOUR bulls***. NO MORE LOSING THIS MONTH. ITS NOT ALLOWED. I FORBID IT.
June 21, 201115 yr Wearing my lucky undies to the game tomorrow. If those undies truly are lucky, then why haven't you been wearing them since May 27th?
June 21, 201115 yr OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH. ALL YOU DEMONS, GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE. I'M TIRED OF YOUR bulls***. NO MORE LOSING THIS MONTH. ITS NOT ALLOWED. I FORBID IT. ROFL
June 21, 201115 yr Wearing my lucky undies to the game tomorrow. We need Jason Giambi's pink thong at this point!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.