Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I officially hate basketball and hope it ends soon!!!

Featured Replies

Basketball and specifically the NBA Finals gets wayyyyyy too much coverage from ESPN. That being said I hope the Celtics win tonight so I wont have to hear about basketball again for a good while. The NBA is beginning to lose my interest and I dont think I am the only one.

 

I will say I love to "PLAY" basketball.

I just want to say that the Lakers and Kobe Bryant are made of epic fail. :mischief

 

Yeah safe to say this game is not breaking any TV ratings records.

 

 

Why is Kobe sitting on the bench while the rest of the starters stayed out on the floor?

 

Take your medicine Kobe! :)

ANYTHING IS POSSIBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I started to crack up when KG was giving that "interview".

 

This is for the trashmen who pick up my trash when the cans are full and for the drycleaners who got that really bad spaghetti stain out of my jean jacket that one time.

  • Author

Garnett is a big baby, never have I ever heard so much swearing from the team that won the NBA Finals the only person on either team that actually has some common sense is Paul Pierce.

Garnett is a big baby, never have I ever heard so much swearing from the team that won the NBA Finals the only person on either team that actually has some common sense is Paul Pierce.

 

its called emotion... not everyone expresses it the same way

im just glad to see my boy pierce get his ring and cement his celtic legacy... he deserves all of this for sticking with the celtics thru all the bad years

Basketball and specifically the NBA Finals gets wayyyyyy too much coverage from ESPN. That being said I hope the Celtics win tonight so I wont have to hear about basketball again for a good while. The NBA is beginning to lose my interest and I dont think I am the only one.

 

I will say I love to "PLAY" basketball.

 

This is my sentiment except for the Celtics part, but whatever, I'm so sick of the NBA and the crappy officiating, lame rivalries and etc etc etc

 

Yeah safe to say this game is not breaking any TV ratings records.

 

No, Im sure it EASILY outdid the past few Finals (Cavs/Spurs, Spurs/Pistons...)

 

This is what the NBA WANTED and what sports writers were BEGGING for to start the season, "The NBA NEEDS Lakers/Celtics"... yeah, I'm so sure :rolleyes:

Garnett is a big baby, never have I ever heard so much swearing from the team that won the NBA Finals the only person on either team that actually has some common sense is Paul Pierce.

 

its called emotion... not everyone expresses it the same way

He won the right to blabber like a little girl. :mischief

Basketball and specifically the NBA Finals gets wayyyyyy too much coverage from ESPN. That being said I hope the Celtics win tonight so I wont have to hear about basketball again for a good while. The NBA is beginning to lose my interest and I dont think I am the only one.

 

I will say I love to "PLAY" basketball.

 

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

 

ITS OVER!! THANK GOD!

  • Author

Basketball and specifically the NBA Finals gets wayyyyyy too much coverage from ESPN. That being said I hope the Celtics win tonight so I wont have to hear about basketball again for a good while. The NBA is beginning to lose my interest and I dont think I am the only one.

 

I will say I love to "PLAY" basketball.

 

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

 

ITS OVER!! THANK GOD!

 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Now no more media coverage please!!!

Basketball and specifically the NBA Finals gets wayyyyyy too much coverage from ESPN. That being said I hope the Celtics win tonight so I wont have to hear about basketball again for a good while. The NBA is beginning to lose my interest and I dont think I am the only one.

 

I will say I love to "PLAY" basketball.

 

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

 

ITS OVER!! THANK GOD!

 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Now no more media coverage please!!!

 

No, now we get a couple of weeks of comparing this Celtics team to past editions, speculating if this is the NBAs next "dynasty" and how many games they win next year... etc etc etc

 

Oh, and the pre-season campaign for Paul Pierce to be MVP next year

 

:banghead

Yeah safe to say this game is not breaking any TV ratings records.

 

No, Im sure it EASILY outdid the past few Finals (Cavs/Spurs, Spurs/Pistons...)

 

This is what the NBA WANTED and what sports writers were BEGGING for to start the season, "The NBA NEEDS Lakers/Celtics"... yeah, I'm so sure :rolleyes:

 

 

And they started the games at 9 pm EST. :|

 

and games 5 and 6 were scheduled on Monday and Tuesday. :|

 

Great way to get people together to watch the games! :|

 

 

The NBA can't get out of its own way lately.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.