Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/22 -- Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

As for the guy hating on Willingham.....

 

Uggla is also struggling. Should we replace him too?

 

Here is my problem. Uggla is struggling. Willingham is just plain bad. Difference

 

Based on what? Willingham was destroying the ball before his injury, and had a very solid year last year as well.

As for the guy hating on Willingham.....

 

Uggla is also struggling. Should we replace him too?

 

Here is my problem. Uggla is struggling. Willingham is just plain bad. Difference

 

 

Willingham was one of our better hitters last year, when we needed a big hit.

When he came back from injury, he was hitting over .300, for the year.

Willingham isn't "just plain bad."

Umm is there any chance that we kill Willingham, move Cody to left, and bring up Maybin because I am really getting FRUSTRATED with THIS f***ING IDIOT NAME JOSH WILLINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

It was only a matter of time before Willingham hating post came out...

 

Also, Maybin isn't near big league ready, yet.

 

But my argument isn't whether Maybin is major-league ready. It is whether Willingham can play like he is major league ready

 

Willingham is in somthing called a slump, ok. when he is in a slump you stay patient with him and wait for him to get out of this slump.

 

I think anyone's typical threshold for patience has long been surpassed

 

I think it's just your threshold... I'm sure his bat will come around.

Umm is there any chance that we kill Willingham, move Cody to left, and bring up Maybin because I am really getting FRUSTRATED with THIS f***ING IDIOT NAME JOSH WILLINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

It was only a matter of time before Willingham hating post came out...

 

Also, Maybin isn't near big league ready, yet.

 

But my argument isn't whether Maybin is major-league ready. It is whether Willingham can play like he is major league ready

 

Willingham is in somthing called a slump, ok. when he is in a slump you stay patient with him and wait for him to get out of this slump.

 

I think anyone's typical threshold for patience has long been surpassed

Not really. Some of us understand that it sometimes take a while to get back to peak form when you stopped playing baseball for nearly 2 months.

Well at least we are making this guy throw pitches....

Umm is there any chance that we kill Willingham, move Cody to left, and bring up Maybin because I am really getting FRUSTRATED with THIS f***ING IDIOT NAME JOSH WILLINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

It was only a matter of time before Willingham hating post came out...

 

Also, Maybin isn't near big league ready, yet.

 

But my argument isn't whether Maybin is major-league ready. It is whether Willingham can play like he is major league ready

 

Willingham is in somthing called a slump, ok. when he is in a slump you stay patient with him and wait for him to get out of this slump.

 

I think anyone's typical threshold for patience has long been surpassed

 

I think it's just your threshold... I'm sure his bat will come around.

 

LOL. Yea I think it's only mine too.

morton with a no hitter so far. that'll help the fish!?!?!?!?!?

 

dude, it's only the second inning, chill out....lol start to worry in the 6th.

 

 

you do realize i was kidding, reverse psychology?

Umm is there any chance that we kill Willingham, move Cody to left, and bring up Maybin because I am really getting FRUSTRATED with THIS f***ING IDIOT NAME JOSH WILLINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

It was only a matter of time before Willingham hating post came out...

 

Also, Maybin isn't near big league ready, yet.

 

But my argument isn't whether Maybin is major-league ready. It is whether Willingham can play like he is major league ready

 

 

1. Maybin is hurt

2. You're an idiot

3. Willingham has better numbers in the majors this year than Maybin does in AA this year

Umm is there any chance that we kill Willingham, move Cody to left, and bring up Maybin because I am really getting FRUSTRATED with THIS f***ING IDIOT NAME JOSH WILLINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

It was only a matter of time before Willingham hating post came out...

 

Also, Maybin isn't near big league ready, yet.

 

But my argument isn't whether Maybin is major-league ready. It is whether Willingham can play like he is major league ready

 

 

1. Maybin is hurt

2. You're an idiot

3. Willingham has better numbers in the majors this year than Maybin does in AA this year

 

 

I am aware of all this. Except I am not an idiot I was just acting liike a stubborn prick. f*** Now I made everyone hate me after something I thought would be kinda funny.

Where are the bats?

We ran out. They are in the middle of making new ones back in Louisville. We are using wiffleball bats spray painted.

Phillies 1 - 0 over the mets in the 3rd so far.

 

 

Scoreboard watching tonight is rather irrelevant.

We can't gain...we can only lose ground. Therefore, the only thing that really matters tonight is trying to win this game. "Take care of business!"

the entire lineup is in a slump after a 2 hit game last night

QFT :/

 

Hopefully, after that game and this game, by the looks of things (only 2nd inning) they will do SOMETHING about their swings. Cody at least made good contact there...better then the last three batters =/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.