Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best regular season game atmosphere

Featured Replies

I was at the game tonight, what a game. Sat in the fishtank had an awesome time. We had every type of chant going strong the whole entire game, outdid those annoying mets fans!!

yeah man the fishtank is awesome. Awesome atmosphere back there. The beachballs are a trip lol I love it

I was there in The Tank as well. Sec 126 Row 6 wearing a Conine jersey.

 

And yeah, the crowd was electric tonight, it was great.

 

 

That said, the best one this year was by far vs the Reds where Cody Ross eventually hit the walkoff homer.

fishtank is where its at!!1

 

the ross walk off hr i was in the tank and that was the best regular season atmosphere I had been in AT DOLPHIN STADIUM

 

Wrigley was wild... if we could get half of that going on here then... well...

I was there in The Tank as well. Sec 126 Row 6 wearing a Conine jersey.

 

And yeah, the crowd was electric tonight, it was great.

 

 

That said, the best one this year was by far vs the Reds where Cody Ross eventually hit the walkoff homer.

I was there with him.

 

Electric crowd.

 

And yes.. Met fans were crying... boo hoo.

FISH TANK! section 126 row 32 HEA!

 

We started singing goodbye to the stupid mets fans with the shea shirts and postesr that were in the first couple of rows in 126.

guys we should make the fishtank the hot spot... fo rrreeeaaaaal

 

 

 

WHO DOESNT LOVE THE TANK??

I was there in The Tank as well. Sec 126 Row 6 wearing a Conine jersey.

 

And yeah, the crowd was electric tonight, it was great.

 

 

That said, the best one this year was by far vs the Reds where Cody Ross eventually hit the walkoff homer.

 

I was in 128 with my Ramirez jersey and lucky St. Patties Day Marlins hat. I lost my voice by the 3rd inning, haha. Just an awesome game, everybody was into it. Those dudes tried so hard to get that wave going, too. And by the 8th inning it turned into a 3-way showdown of UM, UF, and FSU fans talking crap to each other. I was the only other guy doing the Seminole chop... Great times!

I was there in The Tank as well. Sec 126 Row 6 wearing a Conine jersey.

 

And yeah, the crowd was electric tonight, it was great.

 

 

That said, the best one this year was by far vs the Reds where Cody Ross eventually hit the walkoff homer.

 

I was in 128 with my Ramirez jersey and lucky St. Patties Day Marlins hat. I lost my voice by the 3rd inning, haha. Just an awesome game, everybody was into it. Those dudes tried so hard to get that wave going, too. And by the 8th inning it turned into a 3-way showdown of UM, UF, and FSU fans talking crap to each other. I was the only other guy doing the Seminole chop... Great times!

 

 

everytime the college chants get going i cant join...

 

go USF BULLS

FISH TANK! section 126 row 32 HEA!

 

We started singing goodbye to the stupid mets fans with the shea shirts and postesr that were in the first couple of rows in 126.

Yeah, I was couple rows behind them.

 

There was a group of Fish fans behind them, one being pretty classless. He ended up getting taken by the cops in like the 4th and one of his friends by the 6-7th.

 

And I saw a few others get taken too.

 

Besides that, everything was great.

I was there in The Tank as well. Sec 126 Row 6 wearing a Conine jersey.

 

And yeah, the crowd was electric tonight, it was great.

 

 

That said, the best one this year was by far vs the Reds where Cody Ross eventually hit the walkoff homer.

 

I was in 128 with my Ramirez jersey and lucky St. Patties Day Marlins hat. I lost my voice by the 3rd inning, haha. Just an awesome game, everybody was into it. Those dudes tried so hard to get that wave going, too. And by the 8th inning it turned into a 3-way showdown of UM, UF, and FSU fans talking crap to each other. I was the only other guy doing the Seminole chop... Great times!

 

Nice, go 'noles!

  • Author

I was there in The Tank as well. Sec 126 Row 6 wearing a Conine jersey.

 

And yeah, the crowd was electric tonight, it was great.

 

 

That said, the best one this year was by far vs the Reds where Cody Ross eventually hit the walkoff homer.

Im the guy with the orange shirt and teal hat that was sitting right in front of you in the orange shirt and teal hat, woke up 2day with my voice gone!!

I was at the game last night and definitely agree it was a great atmosphere.

 

The Pro (I still call it that) was packed and the chants were awesome.

 

CODY'S chant being my favorite.

 

Place went absolutely nuts when Josh got his double.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.