Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prediction: 50 games to go, what do you think?

Featured Replies

We currently sit only 2 games out of first place with 50 games remaining.

 

Im not even worried about the 2 games, we have a chance to really redeem ourselves going into Philly, we go in and win 2 of 3.. nice.... should be a fun series

It'll be hard to count on 2/3 for the Marlins. We face Moyer in game 1 and Hamels in game 3. On the road.

 

I'd gladly take 2/3 but I think 1/3 is most realistic.

 

 

We've beaten hamels twice this year, we can do it again.

It'll be hard to count on 2/3 for the Marlins. We face Moyer in game 1 and Hamels in game 3. On the road.

 

I'd gladly take 2/3 but I think 1/3 is most realistic.

 

 

We've beaten hamels twice this year, we can do it again.

 

 

Lol, that just shows how up and down tis team is. Good against a CY Young candidate, but horrible against a 45 year old.

lol that is kinda funny, good against a cy young canidate, cant beat the old guy.

w/ the off-day tommorow, I wish we'd have let Nolasco go against Hamels.

We need to go at least 33-17 to be pennant winners and not much less for the wild card.

You think the Phils and Mets are going to play .630+ baseball in the next 50 games?

  • Author

We need to go at least 33-17 to be pennant winners and not much less for the wild card.

 

Assuming we go 6 games over .500 in the last 50 games. (I am using this because we are 6 games over right now.)

Then we we will end up with a record of 28-22, which total would be 87-75.

the marlins play to difficult of a schedule to really play much better than .500

am I the only one that gets depressed everytime I see this thread bumped because it reminds me there's only 50 games left? :(((

I just have a feeling we are gonna have a one game playoff with the Phillies.

 

 

i shall bump this post come October 1st

Wow Erick, who died and made you king of the internet. Seriously, all I ever see from you now it seems like you are calling people idiots for disagreeing with you or constantly trying to downplay the opinions of others.

 

 

It would just be cool to see some consistency in posting...a lot better than "Yeah, we're catching up to the Phillies" when we win, and "This team is too inconsistent! DOWNWARD SPIRAL!" when we lose.

 

No one on here can predict the future. Or can you? I personally can't.

the point of these threads is not to discuss what WILL happen, its just to discuss what can happen. if you dont want to then dont

I just have a feeling we are gonna have a one game playoff with the Phillies.

 

 

hats how i feel. Each tema in this div has big flaws so i think were in it all the way. I think the mets will fall of soon wagner is down with maine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.