Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/20 - Marlins @ Giants - 10:15 PM

Featured Replies

I swear, walks are Olsen's KILLER. Every pitcher's killer.

QUOTE (Rabbethan @ Aug 20 2008, 11:20 PM) *

sh*t, Hanley out of the game.

 

 

damn it that sux big balls

 

Much as I like Hanley, he is a PRIMA DONNA BABY of the highest order. He reminds me of those basketball players who are always writhing on the floor in pain, lol.

Pitcher's BEST FRIEND!

A catcher?

 

Considering the pitcher is a man I would go with a dog.

No, the Pitcher's Best Friend is the Double Play. That's a very old baseball saying.

No, the Pitcher's Best Friend is the Double Play. That's a very old baseball saying.

It was a joke.

QUOTE (Rabbethan @ Aug 20 2008, 11:20 PM) *

sh*t, Hanley out of the game.

 

 

damn it that sux big balls

 

Much as I like Hanley, he is a PRIMA DONNA BABY of the highest order. He reminds me of those basketball players who are always writhing on the floor in pain, lol.

Is that Hanley you speak of different than the Hanley who wanted to play against the Mets with a broken hand?

JAKE IS POPPING THE sh*t OUT OF THE BASEBALL!!!

QUOTE (Rabbethan @ Aug 20 2008, 11:20 PM) *

sh*t, Hanley out of the game.

 

 

damn it that sux big balls

 

Much as I like Hanley, he is a PRIMA DONNA BABY of the highest order. He reminds me of those basketball players who are always writhing on the floor in pain, lol.

Is that Hanley you speak of different than the Hanley who wanted to play against the Mets with a broken hand?

 

had one of the greatest quotes before that game

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

You talking to me?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.