Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/20 - Marlins @ Giants - 10:15 PM

Featured Replies

Damn again.

 

0-3 with RISP.

 

goodness can we get just one big hit w/ two outs from some1 other than cantu

 

 

Hanley, but he's usually the runner in scoring position.

I think Jacobs is like 0-24. But he did walk yesterday. I would have rather seen LoDuca at 1st base for Jacobs and Baker catching. Jacobs, Hermida, Willingham, all three are killing us these days.

I think Jacobs is like 0-24. But he did walk yesterday. I would have rather seen LoDuca at 1st base for Jacobs and Baker catching. Jacobs, Hermida, Willingham, all three are killing us these days.

I agree with that.

This kid is pretty nasty; Cody can't get around on his fastball so far, every fastball is fouled down the 1st base line.

lol vizquel wasn't on the bag when he got the throw... oh well that's usually an out.

WHAT? HERMIDA? PRODUCTION? HUH?

 

WOOT 2-1!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.