Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/20 - Marlins @ Giants - 10:15 PM

Featured Replies

JAKE IS POPPING THE sh*t OUT OF THE BASEBALL!!!

 

 

jake does not get hot, he may have two or three good games in a row and then suck again

 

Yeah he hits his couple of RBI Jacks every couple of weeks and then goes back to swinging at anything and his defense is just terrible...

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

You talking to me?

 

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You seem to be nit picking everything I say. Look, I'm not trying to take your spot. You THE MAN over here, that's cool. But I have my opinions, and you have yours.

I like Jacobs but I really wish he'd get in a hitting streak once and a while...

 

YOU LIKE JACOBS? HUH?

JAKE IS POPPING THE sh*t OUT OF THE BASEBALL!!!

 

 

jake does not get hot, he may have two or three good games in a row and then suck again

 

Yeah he hits his couple of RBI Jacks every couple of weeks and then goes back to swinging at anything and his defense is just terrible...

 

yeah at least his defense is consistently terrible lol

Come on let's get Olsen some runs he has been great!

I like Jacobs but I really wish he'd get in a hitting streak once and a while...

 

LOL...Jake IS very streaky. Right now he is in a BAD streak. He'll break out of it...eventually.

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

You talking to me?

 

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You seem to be nit picking everything I say. Look, I'm not trying to take your spot. You THE MAN over here, that's cool. But I have my opinions, and you have yours.

dont worry man he's not trying to pick on you or nething like that, he's like that with everyone he thinks is wrong about something

JAKE IS POPPING THE sh*t OUT OF THE BASEBALL!!!

 

 

jake does not get hot, he may have two or three good games in a row and then suck again

 

Yeah he hits his couple of RBI Jacks every couple of weeks and then goes back to swinging at anything and his defense is just terrible...

 

yeah at least his defense is consistently terrible lol

 

TRUE THAT.

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

You talking to me?

 

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You seem to be nit picking everything I say. Look, I'm not trying to take your spot. You THE MAN over here, that's cool. But I have my opinions, and you have yours.

 

Don't worry about Rab, he just feels the need to post something (anything) every five seconds. Just look at his post count after just one year on the site. LOL.

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

You talking to me?

 

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You seem to be nit picking everything I say. Look, I'm not trying to take your spot. You THE MAN over here, that's cool. But I have my opinions, and you have yours.

I'm not trying to nitpick anything, just trying to have a conversation with a fellow fan. Not sure what I did to set you off, but I apologize if I said anything negative, but I believe the point of forums aren't to just post your opinions and statements, but to have people talk about them.

 

If I said "Hanley has the biggest heart on the team and has never did anything selfish. He always puts it all out there and never does anything for himself. Plus, he plays awesome defense.", I would love for you to give your opinion on it.

 

Once again, I am sorry if I did anything to make you think I was attacking you or trying to pick on you, because I quite honestly had no intention of such a thing. I was just trying to have a conversation with the new guy.

I like Jacobs but I really wish he'd get in a hitting streak once and a while...

 

LOL...Jake IS very streaky. Right now he is in a BAD streak. He'll break out of it...eventually.

 

 

You really think so? In my opinion, he gets a few hits in one or two games and then he doesn't hit for another five games.

Dude, I'm new here. Am I supposed to argue with you about everything? Are you THE BIG CHEESE on this board? Are you THE MAN over here? Am I supposed to be impressed or intimidated by you?

You talking to me?

 

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You seem to be nit picking everything I say. Look, I'm not trying to take your spot. You THE MAN over here, that's cool. But I have my opinions, and you have yours.

 

Don't worry about Rab, he just feels the need to post something (anything) every five seconds. Just look at his post count after just one year on the site. LOL.

Atleast I don't....nah, too easy :) .

I don't feel like sifting through 9 pages of game thread, so can anyone tell me why Hanley is out of the game? I just got home, so any help would be appreciated. I hope he's not injured...

I don't feel like sifting through 9 pages of game thread, so can anyone tell me why Hanley is out of the game? I just got home, so any help would be appreciated. I hope he's not injured...

 

He got hit by a ball stealing second.

I don't feel like sifting through 9 pages of game thread, so can anyone tell me why Hanley is out of the game? I just got home, so any help would be appreciated. I hope he's not injured...

Hurt his hand stealing and sliding into 2nd base.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.