8/30 Post Game

how do u start a poll?

are you serious?

lol

got to full edit and theres a utton that says create poll then you put the poll topic and poll question and make it

i did but once i click submit modified post it just goes blank

yea but when you post it make sure you fill in every line

like when it says poll topic poll question etc

damn it if that piece of crap yesterday could have gotten just one more out we would be 4.0 games out w/ a chance to be 3.0 games out tomorrow. w/e i need to get over it

I know if we win tomorrow it almost makes that loss worse.

Good thing? We get them in another series, along with the Phils. Sweep the Phils, we can get within the anti-magic number - 3 games.

we could have gained 2 games on the mets, but now irs only 0.

The problem is we look at it as Marlins fans, of course.

Realistically, you could say the same for the Mets...they SHOULD HAVE won a game they were winning 3-0.

But hey...whatever works. :mischief

damn it if that piece of crap yesterday could have gotten just one more out we would be 4.0 games out w/ a chance to be 3.0 games out tomorrow. w/e i need to get over it

I know if we win tomorrow it almost makes that loss worse.

Good thing? We get them in another series, along with the Phils. Sweep the Phils, we can get within the anti-magic number - 3 games.

A win tomorrow and I believe we have a legit shot at the PO a difficult one but legit. I mean 5 games out with like 27 to play isnt impossible. Considering we play the teams in front of us. I can only hope and i still believe. Ive lived and died with this team this whole year and theyve got a flare for the dramatics so it would be fitting for us to win the Div in the last series or last week of the year.

a mention of how hendrickson was pretty damn awesome in the 8th inning

although he did walk beltran with 2 outs, it is overshadowed by the fact he struck out david wright, got delgado to pop up, and then struck out ryan church with a lovely breaking ball to end the inning.

i was nervous when i saw hendrickson out for the 8th since it was a pressurised situation but top marks to him.