Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/9 Marlins @ Phillies

Featured Replies

Talking about the garter again! And they mentioned mb.com!

 

 

thats what i meant and i just remembered her name congrats miri lol they can't get enough of you!

BTW who are Miri and Max? I mean like what are their names on here?

 

EDIT: nevermind I see the MiRi at the bottom :lol

 

 

Miri

and Maxx LMAO

what did i miss? they mentioned MB.com?

:lol I figured you guys would love that.

 

:notworthy :hug

 

 

what happened?

:lol I figured you guys would love that.

 

:notworthy :hug

 

 

what happened?

 

 

Miri and MaXx Gave us a SHOUT OUT

may i have an update its raining round my house and my satallites out

So those comcast commercials aren't kidding?

 

Its 10-4 Swimmers, De La Cruz is trying to let the Gallopers back into the ballgame.

:lol I figured you guys would love that.

 

:notworthy :hug

 

 

what happened?

 

 

Miri Gave us a SHOUT OUT

 

damn, i hate when i miss da cool stuff, any specific people mentioned? or just MB in general?

De La Cruz:

AAAA?

Or just not ready for the show yet?

The latter.

 

Yeah, from what I understand, he's been really good in the minors

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.