Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

30 Clubs in 30 Days

Featured Replies

10:00 AM 30 Clubs In 30 Days - Florida Marlins From Jupiter, Florida An In-Depth Look at the 2009 Team Featuring Player, Coach and GM Interviews; Expert Analysis on Personnel and Other Decisions for the Upcoming Regular Season

Can anyone copy it and post it online? I have Dish Network and it doesn't show MLBN.

I can't believe with all the whinning that goes on in this board about how this team is perceived in the national media, that I'm the only one who has started a thread and probably watched the hour long Marlins preview on MLBTV's "30 Teams in 30 Days" series which aired tonight.

 

It was really in-depth with interviews of Johnson, Lindstrom, Hanley, Maybin, Ross, Uggla, and Fredi! They went into detail about the top prospects (West, Morrison, Stanton, Ceda) and the outlook for the team and it was all pretty positive!

I wish I could have seen this. I don't get the MLBTV channel. I called in comcast and asked them to add MLB and outdoor channel. They gave me NBATV, NFL channel, hockey channel, soccer channel, like 6 college sports channels, womens sports channel, and no MLB channel. Do you know how upset I am? I must call again and have them add the MLB channel.

I wish I could have seen this. I don't get the MLBTV channel. I called in comcast and asked them to add MLB and outdoor channel. They gave me NBATV, NFL channel, hockey channel, soccer channel, like 6 college sports channels, womens sports channel, and no MLB channel. Do you know how upset I am? I must call again and have them add the MLB channel.

 

I have Comcast and MLBTV is on Channel 741.

I wish I could have seen this. I don't get the MLBTV channel. I called in comcast and asked them to add MLB and outdoor channel. They gave me NBATV, NFL channel, hockey channel, soccer channel, like 6 college sports channels, womens sports channel, and no MLB channel. Do you know how upset I am? I must call again and have them add the MLB channel.

 

I have Comcast and MLBTV is on Channel 741.

I have Comcast as well and MLBN is on channel 279.

  • Author

i saw the show their spoke well of team but their say we young team we will end season in 3 or 4 place one site their spoke about have us in last place i hope their wrong

I saw it last night. It was very refreshing to see someone cover the Marlins so in depth as this one hour special. The best part was the interview with Dan Uggla!

There was already a thread on this subject http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/inde...showtopic=87476

 

I watched it, and I must admit...It felt very weird having a whole hour-long spotlight on national TV. A situation where a panel of experts actually talked about the Marlins in-depth for that amount of time is certainly unprecedented. Everything they said, for the most part, was positive, and I think if we were not in the NL East (easily the toughest division in the National League), they would have picked us to make the playoffs.

I wish I could have seen this. I don't get the MLBTV channel. I called in comcast and asked them to add MLB and outdoor channel. They gave me NBATV, NFL channel, hockey channel, soccer channel, like 6 college sports channels, womens sports channel, and no MLB channel. Do you know how upset I am? I must call again and have them add the MLB channel.

 

I have Comcast and MLBTV is on Channel 741.

I have Comcast as well and MLBN is on channel 279.

 

 

Its 279 here as well, but it doesn't work. It says "Not authorized".

 

And I just noticed they're showing the Marlins one right now as I'm typing. :banghead

I wish I could have seen this. I don't get the MLBTV channel. I called in comcast and asked them to add MLB and outdoor channel. They gave me NBATV, NFL channel, hockey channel, soccer channel, like 6 college sports channels, womens sports channel, and no MLB channel. Do you know how upset I am? I must call again and have them add the MLB channel.

 

I have Comcast and MLBTV is on Channel 741.

I have Comcast as well and MLBN is on channel 279.

 

 

Its 279 here as well, but it doesn't work. It says "Not authorized".

 

And I just noticed they're showing the Marlins one right now as I'm typing. :banghead

 

This is exactly what happens to me, despite the fact that I was told it comes with the cable package I pay for every month.

I got a quick glance at their all-time Marlin team, I don't recall seeing Niner on it or did I miss that. ANyone care to post what MLB had listed for line-up and bench?

The whole episode was pretty good. I was surprised with how in-depth they went about our prospects. I figured the only one they'd know about was Maybin, but they went really deep into it. Hart kept praising Mike Stanton, and Sean Casey couldn't say enough about Logan Morrison.

 

Needless to say, it was a great hour of television.

I got a quick glance at their all-time Marlin team, I don't recall seeing Niner on it or did I miss that. ANyone care to post what MLB had listed for line-up and bench?

 

From memory:

 

RF Sheff

CF JP

LF Alou

3B Lowell

SS Shadez

2b Uggla (not Louie!)

1B DLee

C CJ (not Pudge!)

 

Did not catch the full bench (Pudge was there but Louie wasn't for sure - definite oversight there).

I got a quick glance at their all-time Marlin team, I don't recall seeing Niner on it or did I miss that. ANyone care to post what MLB had listed for line-up and bench?

 

From memory:

 

RF Sheff

CF JP

LF Alou

3B Lowell

SS Shadez

2b Uggla (not Louie!)

1B DLee

C CJ (not Pudge!)

 

Did not catch the full bench (Pudge was there but Louie wasn't for sure - definite oversight there).

Bench was:

 

Josh Beckett

Al Leiter

Robb Nen (Closer)

Cliff Floyd

Jeff Conine

Pudge Rodriguez

Devon White

 

 

With 4 spots on the bench, I would have gone dropped Devo and Pudge for Miggie and Louie. Both Devo and Pudge weren't here long enough. Also, Leiter and D-Train over Brown, who had the best pitching season in team history, is ridiculous.

 

Hell, I'd argue that Miggie should have been the starting 3B on that list over Lowell.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.