Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Featured Replies

Trailers

 

Official Webpage

 

Anyone else eager to see where they go with this one? I read that Soundwave will be in it, and director Bay is getting Frank Welker to do the voice (just like in the old cartoon). Can't wait.

  • 1 month later...

The trailer looks really f***ing cool. The first was ok, this looks amazing. Decepticons are wayyy cooler -- I look forward to Starscream playing a bigger role in this one. And if Unicron makes an appearance you know it'll be balls to the wall.

 

Yeah, I'm a Transformers nerd. So What.

  • 1 month later...

I only saw the 1st film today believe it or not! The new film is out over here tomorrow and having seen the trailers and knowing my friends want to see it I thought I better see the first so I knew what the story was etc.

 

I definately enjoyed the 1st film, good action/fighting scenes, some HOT Megan Fox scenes and also the appearance of some familiar faces - Danny McCoy from Las Vegas, Sucre from Prison Break, Jonas Hodges from 24, Aaron Pierce from 24 and the comedy sneaky butler from Mr Deeds.

 

And for anyone not sure if they will go to see Revenge of the Fallen, here is the reason why:

 

 

 

To quote Eminem - "Wowzerz, I just made a mess in my trousers"

I was very less than impressed with the first one, so there's a good chance I won't watch this one

I saw this film tonight and thought it was pretty good. However my viewing experience was slightly ruined by lots of noisy kids in the cinema, even tho it was a night showing. I will probably need to watch it again at home to enjoy it properly.

 

There was a lot of big spectacular fight scenes as expected, and the inclusion of some historic landmarks in these battles was pretty cool. There was definately a lot more comedy in this compared to the 1st film. Loved the character of Jetfire. This combination made it an enjoyable movie to watch.

 

And then there's Megan Fox... (yes I am obsessed!)

 

I would give it a 7/10, maybe an 8, but in my opinion definately worth seeing if u are into this sort of film.

I only saw the 1st film today believe it or not! The new film is out over here tomorrow and having seen the trailers and knowing my friends want to see it I thought I better see the first so I knew what the story was etc.

 

I definately enjoyed the 1st film, good action/fighting scenes, some HOT Megan Fox scenes and also the appearance of some familiar faces - Danny McCoy from Las Vegas, Sucre from Prison Break, Jonas Hodges from 24, Aaron Pierce from 24 and the comedy sneaky butler from Mr Deeds.

 

And for anyone not sure if they will go to see Revenge of the Fallen, here is the reason why:

 

 

 

To quote Eminem - "Wowzerz, I just made a mess in my trousers"

 

 

I'm gonna marry her one day. Still working on the Details though.

 

I'm gonna see this one though it looks pretty badass and i have loved transformers since i was 8.

I finally saw the first one a couple days ago (despite being a huge Transformers fan as a kid, the movie just never appealed to me) and it was OK, I guess; I don't regret falling behind on this one.

This one didnt hold up very well, especially when compared to the first one. Where in my opinion Dark Knight pulled off the long run time, revenge of the fallen did not, it easily could have been cut down.

This one didnt hold up very well, especially when compared to the first one. Where in my opinion Dark Knight pulled off the long run time, revenge of the fallen did not, it easily could have been cut down.

 

 

This

 

 

6/10

u guys are too kind, when i left the imax on wed night i was cursing, i was angry, im not giving the movie away for people who didnt see it.

 

its just how can feed me that bull sh*t ending, i mean I cant be the only one that was pist about the way this film ended.

 

they insulted me with that disney ending, i would say with the last twenty minz of this movie, it made me appricate the dark knight even more.

 

i would say this was maybe the biggest disipointment of the summer movies for me.. and another messed up thing about this damn movie is...

 

the fact that they used imax cameras in the movie they made imax sign a contract that the imax would have to show the movie for four weeks.

 

pushing harry potter 3d to the 29th two weeks after its orginal realease.... this trasnformers movies is like aids it wont stop killing us!

Didn't see the original in theaters, but rented it instead. It was meh. Most people are saying that the sequel doesn't match up to the original, so that's not good in my book. I MIGHT rent it, but I'm certainly not paying $9 to see it in a theater.

I went to see it this afternoon because I knew we were going to lose to the Rays again.

 

It wasn't as good as the first one and, yes, I did find it be disappointing. Optimus Prime kicked some ass in this film, Megatron didn't seem as menacing or dangerous.

 

If there's a 3rd (and Bay has said he's personally done with the series), I want some fracking Dinobots.

My review:

 

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

**/4

 

The Good: The special effects are really good and there are plenty of loud violent action scenes (which I am a fan of)...plus a cool trailer for Potter 6

 

The Bad: This movie still has the same flaws of the first film and makes them worse:

 

1) Bad/annoying secondary charcters - i.e. Shia's college roommate Leo (I wanted Bumblebee to shoot him)

2) Bad Dialogue - There were plenty of bad lines in this film...

3) Some bad story writing - i.e. the subplot with Shia's parents (I can't say more without giving spoilers)

4) Not enough Megan Fox - when she wasn't running from explosions she really didn't do much else in this film

5) Movie needed 20 minutes trimmed out... it seemed to go on forever...during the last battle scenes, it seemed to just go on and on, people were checking watches

This movie sucked ass. It was terrible. Yahoo has an article that mentions 10 things wrong with Transformers 2. They were spot on.

This movie sucked ass. It was terrible. Yahoo has an article that mentions 10 things wrong with Transformers 2. They were spot on.

 

 

Through most of the movie I kept thinking I will not own this on DVD...the thong scene with John Turturro clinched it

  • 1 month later...

I went to go see it again because it was leaving theaters here -- Yeah, it's even worse the second time around. The terrible jokes. The ridiculously childish storyline. The absence of proper introductions of characters. The only difference was I brought my girlfriend this time, and every time a new character came in she had to ask me who it was. Not only that, but she kept asking me about Michael Bay's idiot logic throughout the movie like "Why didn't they just use the allspark to resurrect Optimus Prime?" and "how did his hand get bandaged?" and "Do Transformers have balls?" and "Was that really just John Turturo's ass?". I feel bad for anyone who had to watch that without knowing much of the back story.

 

But one thing Michael Bay got right? Alice. Or more accurately Isabel Lucas playing Alice. She is smoking and no freak thumbs like Megan Fox.

 

And oh yeah, no introduction of Unicron, thanks for getting my hopes up. Dick.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.