Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RUMORS: Jason Taylor and agent working on contract with Dolphins

Featured Replies

As of 9:16pm, several sources have CLAIMED that Jason Taylor and his agent, Gary Wichard, have been sitting down with the Dolphins and working out a contract. Just to clarify once more, THIS IS JUST A RUMOR! It is believed to be a two-year deal. No word on how much. Calls to Wichard have not been answered.

rumor: jason taylor realizes he was a douche for getting himself traded to redskins

McFly - I believe the order of "adopting" hot celebs for their sig was louiecastillo1 with Miley, Fish4Life with Ashley, me with Hayden and then u with Vanessa

In other words, I deserve a mention under ur pic lol

McFly - I believe the order of "adopting" hot celebs for their sig was louiecastillo1 with Miley, Fish4Life with Ashley, me with Hayden and then u with Vanessa

In other words, I deserve a mention under ur pic lol

 

 

sorry pal. didnt notice.

McFly - I believe the order of "adopting" hot celebs for their sig was louiecastillo1 with Miley, Fish4Life with Ashley, me with Hayden and then u with Vanessa

In other words, I deserve a mention under ur pic lol

 

 

sorry pal. didnt notice.

 

No problem. If others continue to follow our trend, the list of names could soon get out of hand tho lol

So if we resign Taylor, does that mean we got a second rounder this year for a one year rental? Hell, I'll still say thanks Washington, we are going to enjoy that pick!

LOL McFly, let me clarify what I said. I like her music and love her show, and yeah she is cute, but I have no interest in ending up on dateline to catch a predator. I think I'll go after my favorite diva wrestler lol!

OMG if we resign Taylor and he gets back to form we should probably make the playoffs again but hopefully the offense can score more next season with Ronnie and Ricky both healthy but we still need another WR

 

I want a slut of my own who can i get?

Seleana and Demi come in mind.

If Miley Cyrus didn't have money...she'd be considered ugly.

 

 

No, not really.

 

 

I think so.

Sign Taylor and bring in Plaxcio Buress!

 

 

Plax is going to jail my dude. And if the dolphins will get anybody, it will most likely be through the draft. Still an OUTSIDE shot at Boldin, who has stated publicly that he would love to play for the Fins.

Sign Taylor and bring in Plaxcio Buress!

 

 

Plax is going to jail my dude. And if the dolphins will get anybody, it will most likely be through the draft. Still an OUTSIDE shot at Boldin, who has stated publicly that he would love to play for the Fins.Plax will not go to jail my dude. He was released because he didnt agree to what the Giants were offering.

 

Link?

Sign Taylor and bring in Plaxcio Buress!

 

 

Plax is going to jail my dude. And if the dolphins will get anybody, it will most likely be through the draft. Still an OUTSIDE shot at Boldin, who has stated publicly that he would love to play for the Fins.Plax will not go to jail my dude. He was released because he didnt agree to what the Giants were offering.

 

Link?

 

 

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/12/...ts-to-be-a-fin/

Sign Taylor and bring in Plaxcio Buress!

 

 

& MIKE VICK!

I think it only fitting that plax and vick sign with the bengals.

As for Taylor I just hope he doesn't sign opening dayand steal all the baseball thunder down here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.