Some new stadium renderings

from the outside it looks nice and sleek. I like the futuristic, art deco look which goes well down here.

I dont like the blandness of the outfield. Add some nooks and crannies or something. a fountain and marlin is nice but i honestly like something like the teal monster and the bermuda triangle thats unique to this ballpark. Fountains and pools have been done before.

But I like the outside.

Not a big fan of what looks like rainbow light/color features around the scoreboard and on the supports, though now that I look at it, I think that mearly represents LED ribbon displays....

Overall, I like it, but I really liked the older inside rendering I posted previously better (with the steelwork being kind of wavy). It looks like we'll have an extended backstop ala Yankee Stadium, which I find interesting.

It looks like there's going to be a few, but very few, seats in left field beyond the pool/beach area. It also looks like there will be a standing room only/walking area behind those seats where the glass wall is. I like that there isn't too much to the outfield, which means there won't be too much obstructing views.

I'm guessing Loria's "special project" in center was withheld from this rendering?

I like it - would still love to see some kind of teal monster built in though and a triangle of sorts

i think the glass wall, fountain and palms will all look fantastic and help create a really good feel at the game - those early season games where it's warm and the stadium structure is open, but still providing some shade and a nice breeze, perched in some of my favorite seats (upper deck over home plate), looking out of the beautiful grass, through a glass wall showing downtown miami, palm fronds waving, fountains spraying, a marlin framed - hanley up at bat

just a perfect scene

I like it - would still love to see some kind of teal monster built in though and a triangle of sorts

i think the glass wall, fountain and palms will all look fantastic and help create a really good feel at the game - those early season games where it's warm and the stadium structure is open, but still providing some shade and a nice breeze, perched in some of my favorite seats (upper deck over home plate), looking out of the beautiful grass, through a glass wall showing downtown miami, palm fronds waving, fountains spraying, a marlin framed - hanley up at bat

just a perfect scene

Well, they actually released the dimensions and said that the triangle would be out in right-center instead of left-center. Maybe the rendering just hasn't added that yet.

thanks - i thought I heard something about them trying to keep it, but just smoothing it out a little when they initially leaked the dimensions - then the renederings didn't seem to show it

definitely a unique feature I think worth keeping - much better than the stadiums that have things like outfield hills, etc

just a perfect scene

I like the glass wall with the view of downtown Miami as well; however, they have too many beams blocking the view. I counted about 9 when I looked at the drawings. I don't know if it is feasible, but I would prefer only 3 or 4 beams/pillars to have less of the view obstructed. This plaza looks like it will be awesome. Does anyone know if there is a groundbreaking date? I heard it was July 6th.

How long do you think we have until we get a lot more info on the stadium? When we are breaking ground? When the stadium is being build?

Oh, does anyone know if the plans for the stadium are completely finished? Or are they still adding and subtracting things from the plans?

I am so impaitent.