Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM

Featured Replies

Terrible. Gload would have caught that twice.

 

He would have caught it before it was hit.

I like how everyone likes him now after 1 strikeout.

 

 

Hes the savior.

 

 

Great route by carrol lol.

 

I think Braun is going deep here.

I like how everyone likes him now after 1 strikeout.

 

i like him even more after not giving up a first inning lead

Ahh Ryan Braun

I remember going to Omaha and me him my 2 cousins and Gaby Sanchez stayed up til 3 in the mourning playing poker and odering PPV.

 

Good Time, Good Times

I like how everyone likes him now after 1 strikeout.

 

i like him even more after not giving up a first inning lead

 

 

I wasn't gonna say anything, but that avatar of yours is really pissing me off, I have absolutely no reason why i hate it, I just do :(

I like how everyone likes him now after 1 strikeout.

 

i like him even more after not giving up a first inning lead

 

 

Hopefully, he can stay lucky for about 5 innings.

JOHN KORONKA=NEXT JOSH BECKETT!!!!!!!!!1

 

 

 

 

Not the way he's been pitching this season.

 

John Koronka = Next Fernando Valenzuela :)

I like how everyone likes him now after 1 strikeout.

 

i like him even more after not giving up a first inning lead

 

 

I wasn't gonna say anything, but that avatar of yours is really pissing me off, I have absolutely no reason why i hate it, I just do :(

 

It'll grow on you, just give it a chance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.