Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Brewers 5/12 8:05 PM

Featured Replies

Is it just me or does everyone else see Brett step out on his swing?

 

 

It'd be nice if Brett doesn't swing.

Is it just me or does everyone else see Brett step out on his swing?

 

 

He does something weird. He starts open and never really closes up. just picks up his foot slightly and moves it in a little bit.

I wagered a bit on Koronka this game.

But the big bet was in the props.

I have Kielbasa in the sausage race at 12/1, and the fix is in :cool

when I switch to the Magic game, the fish score a run...

 

when I switch to the Marlins game, Dwight dunks on someone...

 

I don't know which game to watch?!!?

 

 

:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.