Johnson Complains Of Weak Shoulder

The Marlins are now saying that Josh Johnson had some weakness in his right shoulder before coming out of Thursday's game.

The official word during the game was that there was no injury, but the Marlins said afterwards that there was an area of some concern. "It just doesn't feel great," Johnson said. "I wanted to go back out there. It's not tight. Almost weak. But then I came in here and did all the strength stuff, and they told me it's not weak. I've heard stories of people leaving Colorado and feeling absolutely awful their next start." Johnson threw eight innings at high-altitude Coors Field five days ago.

Rotoworld

If something happened where JJ was hurt... who would take his place?

I'd assume badenhop. We really don't have anything healthy in the minors right now. In AAA, Tucker and Trahern are injured. Sinkbeil is doing very bad. Our best option in AAA is probably Daniel Barone to give you an idea of our depth there. At AA, West is far from ready and we cannot break him. It looks like we broke Taylor (5 walks in 5 IP in his first start back in AA after being with us), and Thompson hasn't been impressive.

So, in other words, we'd be FUBAR'd.

Told you Nny.

:thumbup

the last thing this team needs is to lose it's ace. let's list all the things that are going wrong this season so far:

- sucky 3rd baseman

- sucky centerfielder

- sucky so called "ace"

- injured 4 and 5 starters

- uggla and ross can't get it going

i hope we don't have to add johnson because of an injury

I really wish we did not give up Gaby Hernandez. He could have been an option this year.

A crappy one. Gaby Hernandez is awful.

You're awful.

Gaby Hernandez has been borderline worthless since leaving the Mets organization.

You've been borderline useless since you badmouthed Gaby Hernandez.

(I went to school with him, no logic is at work.)

I really wish we did not give up Gaby Hernandez. He could have been an option this year.

You're awful.

Gaby Hernandez has been borderline worthless since leaving the Mets organization.

You've been borderline useless since you badmouthed Gaby Hernandez.

(I went to school with him, no logic is at work.)

I had forgotten that you love awful pitchers Raul.

You're awful.

I had forgotten that you love awful pitchers Raul.

the better response would of been I wish we didnt give up Petitt for that piece of crap overpaid excuse for a reliever jorge