8/7 -- Marlins at Phillies

well, yes actually. id take somebody who leads the league in pinch hits (thats his job) then somebody who has been awful in all parts of his game except for his average hitting against rhp.

and apparently you havent followed baseball for long, because 3 for 10 is pretty damn good for a pinch hitter

And apparently you haven't if you think a .290 average in 55 ABs is bad.

never said it is. in fact that plays into what im saying. he woould be fine as a platoon dh player. he has been awful at everything else as i said though.

And who would you like him to platoon with? Gload is worse than Hermida against lefties.

id call up maybin. at the least he would improve the d. at the most he would fix his poor plate discipline like his minor league line has suggested he has.

good to see them come out with some fire. also, ricky finally has gotten his era under 5. quite the season for him.

He has a 2.82 ERA since being called back up. Seriously, do you even watch the games?

hey dipshit, i meant quite the season as in up and downs.

good to see them come out with some fire. also, ricky finally has gotten his era under 5. quite the season for him.

He has a 2.82 ERA since being called back up. Seriously, do you even watch the games?

hey dipshit, i meant quite the season as in up and downs.

He's been only up since he's been recalled.

And do you curse enough?