Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/12 Post Game

Featured Replies

Marlins win 11-3!

 

W: Wood (1-0)

L: Estrada (0-1)

 

2B: C Ross (37); J Cantu (36)

3B: C Coghlan (5)

HR: C Ross (22); J Cantu (15); G Sanchez (1)

Congrats to Gaby Sanchez on his 1st MLB home run, and Tim Wood....his 1st MLB win..

YES! If we could only drop that hot/cold offensive crap!

 

 

 

The offense has been pretty consistent, lately.

If we could only get more than 5 quality innings from a starting pitcher, though...

YES! If we could only drop that hot/cold offensive crap!

 

 

 

The offense has been pretty consistent, lately.

If we could only get more than 5 quality innings from a starting pitcher, though...

 

 

Yup! I was talking about the contrast between yesterday, the day before and today's though.

Volstad opens tomorrow, I'll sleep with my fingers crossed. We really need that kid to throw at least 5 or 6 solid innings. I would like to see him win, wholehartedly.

The Rockies are on something. How do they keep doing this crap?

 

 

A massive steroids case maybe? :p

 

No, seriously, I don't know how the hell they do it, they seem to be the only freaking team without a bad week, no slumps, not nothing.

Well, they did lose like 7 in a row or something not to long ago. And look at who they've played lately. The Reds and now Pads?? Those are just great teams.

Well, they did lose like 7 in a row or something not to long ago. And look at who they've played lately. The Reds and now Pads?? Those are just great teams.

 

 

 

That's the point, we need some more of what happened to them not long ago.

It was five. We had chances to make up ground there to. But we pissed it away. I'm not looking forward to the St. Louis series. It would be nice to show the NL we could be a team to beat by winning that series and the team would know we'd have a chance in the playoffs if we got there.

The offense has been amazing with Nick Johnson in there. I hope the FO is taking notice in just how much not having a void at that spot in the lineup can do for us. We've been having absolutely terrible pitching, yet many times our offense has been there to bail us out.

It was five. We had chances to make up ground there to. But we pissed it away. I'm not looking forward to the St. Louis series. It would be nice to show the NL we could be a team to beat by winning that series and the team would know we'd have a chance in the playoffs if we got there.

 

 

 

Well, that's where our best chances are, we still have a bunch of opportunities against the Phillies, we can't afford to piss'em away, call me the king of wishful thinking, but I believe we still can make it.

Heh, I called the Gaby HR. Doing it on UM Night made too much sense.

 

 

 

Indeed!

OMG. The Rockies FINALLY lose a game. I don't know if I'm happier that the Marlins won or that the Rockies actually lost a damn game.

Gotta catch some sleep now, and I'll go singing.

 

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls now

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me.

 

It's been a good night. I wish the best to Volstad tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe the kid throws the game of his life. I really hope so.

 

Don't you?

 

Good night y'all!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.