The Marlins will play all their home games until 2012 in...

dim

This constant name changing has got to stop! Is there scientific evidence that proves that people will buy a product just because a structure bears the name of that product? Its still always gonna JRS to me.

Does this qualify as a Guiness record? Seriously. I'm sure this stadium has more than doubled the previous record. I can't think any other stadium that's has more than 3 names.

So Sun Life is a bank?

This constant name changing has got to stop! Is there scientific evidence that proves that people will buy a product just because a structure bears the name of that product? Its still always gonna JRS to me.

Does this qualify as a Guiness record? Seriously. I'm sure this stadium has more than doubled the previous record. I can't think any other stadium that's has more than 3 names.

So Sun Life is a bank?

Probably. But has any other stadium also gone through 3 owners?

Decent name since it goes with the SoFlo vibe. Its only a 5 year deal so the stadium formerly known as Joe Robbie might get another name change in 2015. 7.5 mil per year as well.

That can almost pay Danny's salary

While my bias is noted because I work for a direct competitor, how does a Canadian Financial Services company fit in with the SoFL vibe? It's funny because Sun is making such a huge marketing push while other US-based Insurers are still recovering from the economic meltdown, that they're naming a stadium that's not even in a target market. They're much bigger players up north and out west, shockingly, because those markets are closer to Canada.

Decent name since it goes with the SoFlo vibe. Its only a 5 year deal so the stadium formerly known as Joe Robbie might get another name change in 2015. 7.5 mil per year as well.

That can almost pay Danny's salary

While my bias is noted because I work for a direct competitor, how does a Canadian Financial Services company fit in with the SoFL vibe? It's funny because Sun is making such a huge marketing push while other US-based Insurers are still recovering from the economic meltdown, that they're naming a stadium that's not even in a target market. They're much bigger players up north and out west, shockingly, because those markets are closer to Canada.

Because the name is Sun Life and we live in the Sunshine state.