04/14 - Reds vs. Marlins

asabater

o shut up. he got through 6.2 innings and then gives up a homer and fredi's an idiot? you'd do the same thing and if not you're stupid especially considering we need to save the bullpen tonight.

Yeah, its really smart to leave the guy in there at 116 pitches to face a guy who had good swings off Volstad all night long.

I can understand where Fredi is coming from though. Had a smooth 7th, got 2 quick outs. He did allow a base hit but I think any pitcher would prefer to finish the inning himself. Pitching 7 full innings is a lot better than 6 2/3, plus Volstad still had good velocity and good control. It backfired, but I don't blame Fredi for it

o shut up. he got through 6.2 innings and then gives up a homer and fredi's an idiot? you'd do the same thing and if not you're stupid especially considering we need to save the bullpen tonight.

Yeah, its really smart to leave the guy in there at 116 pitches to face a guy who had good swings off Volstad all night long.

he's a pro pitcher, he should be able to throw that many pitches and when he gets through the first 2 hitters without incident you leave him in. Fredi wants to make sure we get through this inning w/o burning a pitcher in case the pitcher spot comes up in the bottom half of the inning. im so f***ing sick of the ridiculous fredi hate for every little thing. put some accountability on the players for christs sake

he's a pro pitcher, he should be able to throw that many pitches and when he gets through the first 2 hitters without incident you leave him in. Fredi wants to make sure we get through this inning w/o burning a pitcher in case the pitcher spot comes up in the bottom half of the inning. im so f***ing sick of the ridiculous fredi hate for every little thing. put some accountability on the players for christs sake

For the record, it's not me this time. :D