04/14 - Reds vs. Marlins

asabater

see this is where I disagree with most managers decisions. Fredi is obviously going to bring in Leo Nunez to pitch the 9th, but if I were manager, I'd leave Badenhop to pitch the 9th. I believe in going with the hot hand and riding the momentum. I'd much rather prefer closer by committee, b/c based on the current circumstances, I'd trust the Hopper ten times more than I'd trust Nunez.

see this is where I disagree with most managers decisions. Fredi is obviously going to bring in Leo Nunez to pitch the 9th, but if I were manager, I'd leave Badenhop to pitch the 9th. I believe in going with the hot hand and riding the momentum. I'd much rather prefer closer by committee, b/c based on the current circumstances, I'd trust the Hopper ten times more than I'd trust Nunez.

Nunez is not warming up

all in all nunez has been pretty darn good other then the first outing or so and since the last week of spring or so

Agreed.

ya. if he could be consistent with that changeup id definitely feel confident about him as the closer.

Word has it that Brandon Marshall is wearing a Marlins cap at the Heat game tonight

Word? If we can get a good safety and OLB I think we'll have a good season.

I want Earl Thomas. they need some sort of safety playmaker and he fits the bill. then go olb/nt in the 2nd/3rd after they find a way to acquire another 2nd