Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 11th Marlins vs Cubs

Featured Replies

Nice catch Maybin, but he looks hurt.....

 

Wrigley has the worst wall EVER.

Uggs has been improving in just about every aspect of his game. More walks, more hits, better D. It's really nice to see.

Damn, Cody had that.

 

 

I'm glad he was paying attention to where he and the wall was. I'd rather him not hit that wall trying to make the catch.

Nice catch Maybin, but he looks hurt.....

 

Wrigley has the worst wall EVER.

 

 

 

That reminded me of the stupid 17/18 inning game (I forgot how many innings now) when we lost the game because Preston Wilson lost the ball colliding with the damn ivy. One of the most heartbreaking losses in Marlins history, imo.

Nice catch Maybin, but he looks hurt.....

 

Wrigley has the worst wall EVER.

 

 

 

That reminded me of the stupid 17/18 inning game (I forgot how many innings now) when we lost the game because Preston Wilson lost the ball colliding with the damn ivy. One of the most heartbreaking losses in Marlins history, imo.

 

I remember that game. I think Wilson hit his face on the wall. He looked completely out of it.

Nice catch Maybin, but he looks hurt.....

 

Wrigley has the worst wall EVER.

 

 

 

That reminded me of the stupid 17/18 inning game (I forgot how many innings now) when we lost the game because Preston Wilson lost the ball colliding with the damn ivy. One of the most heartbreaking losses in Marlins history, imo.

 

I remember that game. I think Wilson hit his face on the wall. He looked completely out of it.

 

 

Yes, that one. I think he initially caught it, but then collided with the ivy/brick wall, and he not only lost the ball...but he had to go on the DL. And the team sucked for a few weeks after that game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.