Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 11th Marlins vs Cubs

Featured Replies

  • Author

He gave up 4 runs though.

 

 

Well that changes quite a bit... how many walks?

MARLINS 3-0!

 

 

Dude, where do you get these awesome pics from? Do you make them?

Yeah, I make them.

 

:cool you're awesome. You should make one with BC with 'I'm a gunslinger' on it.:cool because he throws out base runners with his Kotsay like arm.

MARLINS 3-0!

 

 

Dude, where do you get these awesome pics from? Do you make them?

Yeah, I make them.

 

:cool you're awesome. You should make one with BC with 'I'm a gunslinger' on it.:cool because he throws out base runners with his Kotsay like arm.

Heh, thanks. I was thinking about making a new BC image, we'll see.

  • Author

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

 

Heh, I asked a question about Stanton, but there seems to be plenty already.

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

I'm sure the public would thank you for educating them.

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

 

Yeah pretty good question.

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

 

Uh.....uh.......is that like...is that when a player has been called up from the minors a few times, but is coming up for good?

He gave up 4 runs though.

 

 

Well that changes quite a bit... how many walks?

 

 

3

 

So it's the same old Miller....

Today is quite a good day to be a Marlins fan. We're beating the Cubs, hitting some long balls. Stanton and Dominguez are both having beast games in AA. Nice day indeed.

 

 

 

Don't forget about Andrew Miller and his 7 Inning, 11 SO performance!

 

That makes me very happy.

Considering if Robertson or Sanchez starts to tank we can bring him up.

He gave up 4 runs though.

 

 

Well that changes quite a bit... how many walks?

 

 

3

 

So it's the same old Miller....

 

Well, 7 innings 4 runs 3 walks and 11 Ks isn't so bad. You want to see better, but this is progress.

  • Author

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

 

Uh.....uh.......is that like...is that when a player has been called up from the minors a few times, but is coming up for good?

 

It's regarding certain date that a player gets called up. If they are called up before that date, they are eligible for Super Two status and can be eligible for arbitration a year earlier than if they are called up after that date (I believe it is between some time in late May to early June).

  • Author

nice job by Ricky tonight. Keep it going.

That's me!!!!

 

Email.

 

 

Was your question a good one or worthy of a facepalm?

 

I asked about the Super Two status. I already know what it is, just wanted the public to be told since most don't know about it.

 

Uh.....uh.......is that like...is that when a player has been called up from the minors a few times, but is coming up for good?

 

It's a eligibility regarding certain date that a player gets called up. If they are called up before that date, they are eligible for Super Two status and can be eligible for arbitration a year earlier than if they are called up after that date (I believe it is between some time in late May to early June).

 

I remember that being on the Marlins website. I probably forget about it a week from now lol.

 

I want Nolasco on lockdown mode...striking out Cubs hitters so bad they look silly.

Who else heard the fan heckling Maybin? Something like you're a disappointment Maybin.

Who else heard the fan heckling Maybin? Something like you're a disappointment Maybin.

 

At least he's heckling with truth.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.