Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/31 - Marlins vs Brewers

Featured Replies

Just tuned in to see we are back to the same old crap.... Trailing by 3 runs in the 5th with only a few hits... Before I checked the score I pretty much predicted this would be the case.... Someone said in another thread that we have to be patient until this team goes 8 of 10 in the win column: that is NOT gonna happen until change are made because this team is inconsistent

Every single player on this team is streaky as hell. They've all shown moments of greatness, but are not dependable at all. I say there is not a single position on this team that isn't replaceable. The organization could trade every player but JJ for all I care.

 

I wonder if trades may be coming in July if this team doesn't get it going

Every single player on this team is streaky as hell. They've all shown moments of greatness, but are not dependable at all. I say there is not a single position on this team that isn't replaceable. The organization could trade every player but JJ for all I care.

 

I wonder if trades may be coming in July if this team doesn't get it going

 

That be the worse thing to do right now. On paper this team should be winning. Just fire Fredi and the hitting coach.

Every single player on this team is streaky as hell. They've all shown moments of greatness, but are not dependable at all. I say there is not a single position on this team that isn't replaceable. The organization could trade every player but JJ for all I care.

 

I wonder if trades may be coming in July if this team doesn't get it going

 

That be the worse thing to do right now. On paper this team should be winning. Just fire Fredi and the hitting coach.

 

July, not right now

Of course, Fire the guys that are sitting in the dugout and not the guys at the plate that cant hit a greyhound bus coming at them. Our team knows how to hit and the blame is all on them for not being able to produce.

Of course, Fire the guys that are sitting in the dugout and not the guys at the plate that cant hit a greyhound bus coming at them. Our team knows how to hit and the blame is all on them for not being able to produce.

 

 

Colorado did it last year, right? It spark that team. Sometimes coaches can't get it done. If Stanton comes up here soon and the offense still sucks, then whatever Loria does is ugh. Oh, and keep Anibal Loria.

I really missed that offense that lived and died by the home run ball.

I really don't like Mike Lamb as our "Ross Gload" this season.

Sanchez warming up in the 'pen....

If we take the lead here(this inning), Sosa could potential get the win having thrown only one pitch.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.