Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/16 Rangers Marlins

Featured Replies

Fredi Gonzalez and the bullpen of doom.

 

 

 

LOL LeBartard and Stugotz! Papi the Marlins got punched in the !@#$% ahhh the Marlinnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss! That afternoon show is hiliarious!

Fredi Gonzalez and the bullpen of doom.

 

 

 

LOL LeBartard and Stugotz! Papi the Marlins got punched in the !@#$% ahhh the Marlinnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss! That afternoon show is hiliarious!

 

I love when Lebetard calls his dad. "Oh Beinfest, you know hes working the phones."

4 hits and 2 errors. I've run out of things to talk about. The team just doesn't play winning baseball for any stretch longer than a game or two.

 

You get a glimmer of good pitching or hitting or good defense, and then it's right back to the crapper.

Fredi Gonzalez and the bullpen of doom.

 

 

 

LOL LeBartard and Stugotz! Papi the Marlins got punched in the !@#$% ahhh the Marlinnnnnnnnnnnsssssssss! That afternoon show is hiliarious!

 

I love when Lebetard calls his dad. "Oh Beinfest, you know hes working the phones."

 

Their Show is great! Sampson is so full of himself and a joke! Its time for Roy's top ten... lol :lol

I havent been this down on this team in so long. I just feel like we're going to lose more often than not. Thats not good! Baseball is such a beautiful sport in that, on any night, any team (even Baltimore) can win! Thats the beauty of it! You know even the Nats and Royals are going to win at least 70 times... and they will even sweep better teams. With that said, fans can watch a game feeling good at least when it starts. I dunno if its just me but this year has not made me feel comfortable as a Marlins fan! I just dont feel good even when the game starts 0-0 in the first. I only feel comfortable with JJ starts and hey, look what happened yesterday. Geez, shoot me.

I havent been this down on this team in so long. I just feel like we're going to lose more often than not. Thats not good! Baseball is such a beautiful sport in that, on any night, any team (even Baltimore) can win! Thats the beauty of it! You know even the Nats and Royals are going to win at least 70 times... and they will even sweep better teams. With that said, fans can watch a game feeling good at least when it starts. I dunno if its just me but this year has not made me feel comfortable as a Marlins fan! I just dont feel good even when the game starts 0-0 in the first. I only feel comfortable with JJ starts and hey, look what happened yesterday. Geez, shoot me.

 

enjoy baseball only thing i can say this team need help that wont happen untill offseason we could be seller doing july we add young player so build team we have bad bullpen and bad hitting that cannot fix during season so enjoy rest season see what happen during offseason

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.