Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/16 Rangers Marlins

Featured Replies

Wow, Darren Oliver is still pitching

 

Yeah good numbers too

 

 

Nice...it seems like ages since he was on the marlins

What do you think about bring up Logan as a guy off the bench. He would probably be able to get an AB once a game and not get thrown right into the fire at ML pitching. Also would add a lefty off the bench

What do you think about bring up Logan as a guy off the bench. He would probably be able to get an AB once a game and not get thrown right into the fire at ML pitching. Also would add a lefty off the bench

 

 

 

I doubt the Marlins would do that but hey anyone who could get a hit would be nice at this point heh. They need to do something though...the shape they're in right now is ridiculous. Also they can't just leave Maybin there not doing anything like that...it's crazy that they haven't made any decisions yet

So jacked that HBO had a good movie on because once Ani left after six solid, I could not stomach the bullpen and now I see they have melted down again. woohoo!:banghead

hahahaha its actually funny how i bet we all knew that hanley was gonna ground into a double play.

 

I'm on the phone with my friend and I called it. He doesn't deserve to be in the 3 hole

this team is only good on paper......if we dont have a good season and make the playoffs i can definitely see some turnover for next year.

What are you guys talking about? We're doing great! Oh wait..we're not in blue are we...those are the Rangers..shoot then yeah blah we suck...lol. Well I had enough. Maybe if I say "that's it we're not winning this game" and leave, we'll actually get some big hits in the bottom of the 9th...I for one don't believe it tho. So I'm gone...gnight all

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.