Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/7 - Marlins @ Dodgers

Featured Replies

YOUR Florida Marlins @ the Los Angeles Dodgers

 

Josh Johnson @ Hiroki Kuroda

 

Game Time: 10:10PM EST

TV: Fox Sports Florida

Radio: WAXY 790 (English), WAQI 710 (Español)

 

Series at 1-1

Now this is what I call a gamethread!!! WHoOOoooOo!!!! Let's go Marlins!!! Rjrrjeiidhfbdhskkdfubfj.

 

I'm pumped, PUMPED I SAY!!! (14 hours before the game)

 

'Because I was loaded, OKAY!?'

 

 

Just 3 more HOURSSSSS, STILL LOADED!!!

Now this is what I call a gamethread!!! WHoOOoooOo!!!! Let's go Marlins!!! Rjrrjeiidhfbdhskkdfubfj.

 

I'm pumped, PUMPED I SAY!!! (14 hours before the game)

 

'Because I was loaded, OKAY!?'

 

 

I still think you jinxed the last game thread. :thumbdown

 

 

 

:p

Although I love the Marlins, as a Heat fan it's going to be very hard to concentrate on the Marlins game today with the looming decision of Lebron tomorrow.

 

However, I will watch and root on the Fish, no matter how bleak things may look!

One of my mates (Cardinals fan) is across in California on holiday right now and is going to tonights game. Think he is in the left field bleachers and last I heard was intending on wearing a cowboy hat to the game lol

Now this is what I call a gamethread!!! WHoOOoooOo!!!! Let's go Marlins!!! Rjrrjeiidhfbdhskkdfubfj.

 

I'm pumped, PUMPED I SAY!!! (14 hours before the game)

 

'Because I was loaded, OKAY!?'

 

 

I still think you jinxed the last game thread. :thumbdown

 

 

 

:p

 

I'm pretty sure it was our starting pitching that gave up those 5 runs that lost the game.

Although I love the Marlins, as a Heat fan it's going to be very hard to concentrate on the Marlins game today with the looming decision of Lebron tomorrow.

 

However, I will watch and root on the Fish, no matter how bleak things may look!

 

 

 

Well, Josh Johnson is pitching tonight. :hat

Now this is what I call a gamethread!!! WHoOOoooOo!!!! Let's go Marlins!!! Rjrrjeiidhfbdhskkdfubfj.

 

I'm pumped, PUMPED I SAY!!! (14 hours before the game)

 

'Because I was loaded, OKAY!?'

 

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyDAvrs25g

 

Just 3 more HOURSSSSS, STILL LOADED!!!

 

 

Anyway, who grants you permission to make gamethreads? I would like a shot.

Anyway, who grants you permission to make gamethreads? I would like a shot.

 

 

If the Marlins win, the person who started that game's thread starts the next one. If they lose, it's first come first serve and anyone can start the next one.

Today's Lineup

 

1. CC

2. Sanchez

3. H2R

4. Cantu

5. Uggla

6. Ross

7. Paulino "The Iron Man"

8. Stanton

9. JJ

 

1. Furcal

2. Kemp

3. Ethier (5-for-10 vs. JJ)

4. Loney

5. Blake

6. Anderson

7. Martin

8. Dewitt

9. Kuroda

It certainly has been a great day.

First Bosh and Flash to the M.I.A.

Then a chance to get King LBJ

But I really don't want to get him and pay

because it means no one else will stay.

but who care because its time to play

some baseball in the city of L.A.

and watch our Cy Young Ace, J.J.

who hopefully deals and like he has since May

To Finish off what's been a great Day.

Today's Lineup

 

1. CC

2. Sanchez

3. H2R

4. Cantu

5. Uggla

6. Ross

7. Paulino "The Iron Man"

8. Stanton

9. JJ

 

1. Furcal

2. Kemp

3. Ethier

4. Loney

5. Blake

6. Anderson

7. Martin

8. Dewitt

9. Kuroda

 

 

WHY CANTU IN THE CLEANUP????????!!!!!!?????? This is Freddy's freaking lineup, Cantu hasn't done anything the past month!

I don't know how his average hasn't plummeted to .240 yet

 

 

We have a depressing bottom half of the lineup. Although Stanton with 3 RBI's yesterday. I want to see him hit a hr every day now.

 

PLEASE PLEASE remove Cantu from the 4 hole.

Cantu has pretty solid numbers against Kuroda in his career but I agree he hasn't produced nearly enough in the past month to be batting cleanup.

Uggla and Cody should be hititing 4-5 with Cantu 6.

I don't know how his average hasn't plummeted to .240 yet

 

 

Because he gets a hit every other game but really doesn't get them in clutch situations and he hasn't hit a homerun in since the Baltimore series. Which was also his last mutli RBI game. After that game he's only driven in 2 RBI's and 0 in the past 4 games. He needs to be moved down in the order.

Meh, Cantu still has a .740 OPS and is .315 .333 .494 .828 with RISP. He's cold right now, sure, but there's no reason to replace him yet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.