Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/23 Braves vs Marlins

Featured Replies

Oh boy....I don't like this. I rather see Boni up here or Donnie.

 

 

think again!

DEAR GOD MARLINS PINCH HIT!!

 

 

I did not see that single coming from Peterson. Good for him. 4-1 Marlins.

 

yeah, I thought the same. What can I say?

So Petersen is interviewed I believe. The 3 Musketeers come out with shaving cream pies? :whistle

 

 

Thoughts?? :mis2

 

Um... what? That's for walkoffs.

Paulino is 0-for-0 with 3 walks. Clearly.....he is on some type of mission.

 

 

Another GOOD mission. Ya think Baker is going to get his starting role back?

 

Um.....I have no idea. If Hayes is out playing him who knows. Right now I rather have Paulino start. And maybe have Baker battle Hayes for back up. Or maybe be weird and have 3 catchers on the roster just to be different.

 

I think Paulino's mission is to get 4 walks and go 0-for-0 in the process.

So Petersen is interviewed I believe. The 3 Musketeers come out with shaving cream pies? :whistle

 

 

Thoughts?? :mis2

 

Um... what? That's for walkoffs.

 

He was batting .056 before that hit. No one can believe it. Hence, interview.

You think they go back to Hensley tonight even though he has been struggling or do they go to Veras for the 8th?

 

 

They want to stay away from Nunez today so Veras would be used in a save situation most likely. Chances are Clay would try and set things up in the 8th.

So Petersen is interviewed I believe. The 3 Musketeers come out with shaving cream pies? :whistle

 

 

Thoughts?? :mis2

 

Um... what? That's for walkoffs.

 

He was batting .056 before that hit. No one can believe it. Hence, interview.

18 ABs.

You think they go back to Hensley tonight even though he has been struggling or do they go to Veras for the 8th?

 

 

 

May be so. Hensley has been pitching a lot lately it seems so they might give him the night off.

 

I like Rodriguez ' bullpen management better than Gonzalez.

You think they go back to Hensley tonight even though he has been struggling or do they go to Veras for the 8th?

 

 

They want to stay away from Nunez today so Veras would be used in a save situation most likely. Chances are Clay would try and set things up in the 8th.

 

Stay away from Nunez? Damn...his inning yesterday was nothing...and dominating.

You think they go back to Hensley tonight even though he has been struggling or do they go to Veras for the 8th?

 

 

They want to stay away from Nunez today so Veras would be used in a save situation most likely. Chances are Clay would try and set things up in the 8th.

 

Stay away from Nunez?

 

Yes, because he's thrown 41 pitches the last 2 days.

So Petersen is interviewed I believe. The 3 Musketeers come out with shaving cream pies? :whistle

 

 

Thoughts?? :mis2

 

Um... what? That's for walkoffs.

 

He was batting .056 before that hit. No one can believe it. Hence, interview.

18 ABs.

 

.056

So Petersen is interviewed I believe. The 3 Musketeers come out with shaving cream pies? :whistle

 

 

Thoughts?? :mis2

 

Um... what? That's for walkoffs.

 

He was batting .056 before that hit. No one can believe it. Hence, interview.

18 ABs.

 

.056

You're silly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.