September 15, 201016 yr Mikey, Helms and Davis... :barf Also, the Ump was pretty horrid too. Some silver lining: Logan extended his streak, we had some pretty nice defense and the bullpen didn't allow a run.
September 15, 201016 yr The good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO.
September 15, 201016 yr The season really needs to end already It's all about Maybin, Stanton, Logan, and Gaby just improving and improving. I wish Cogs were healthy.
September 15, 201016 yr Yeah, I am excited about seeing the rookies and Maybin play out the string. Not so much the pitching though...
September 15, 201016 yr The season really needs to end already You need to end already! I rather have crappy play than no baseball. The offseason is the worst part of my life. Here's the magical part, you don't need to watch if you can't take the crappiness of our team.
September 15, 201016 yr The season really needs to end already You need to end already! I rather have crappy play than no baseball. The offseason is the worst part of my life. Here's the magical part, you don't need to watch if you can't take the crappiness of our team. I really messed up by getting married during the regular season. What a waste of a diversion!
September 15, 201016 yr jacksonville needs to get out of the playoffs, either by winning them or losing. because i am sick of waiting for good/not unbelievably bad starting pitching.
September 15, 201016 yr We'll end up under .500 with our current rotation. That's my prediction. yeah and it really sucks. Not that I care too much about what people think, but it only fuels the typical Marlins stereotypes. We finish a couple of games under .500 this year, and it really hides what this team was really capable of in 2010.
September 15, 201016 yr The season really needs to end already You need to end already! I rather have crappy play than no baseball. The offseason is the worst part of my life. Here's the magical part, you don't need to watch if you can't take the crappiness of our team. I keep sleeping during games ugh. Hope the Chigao series has a few on WGN! Probably lose today...if not, lineup scoring runs would be reason for win.
September 15, 201016 yr The season really needs to end already You need to end already! I rather have crappy play than no baseball. The offseason is the worst part of my life. Here's the magical part, you don't need to watch if you can't take the crappiness of our team. 100% AGREE
September 15, 201016 yr We'll end up under .500 with our current rotation. That's my prediction. yeah and it really sucks. Not that I care too much about what people think, but it only fuels the typical Marlins stereotypes. We finish a couple of games under .500 this year, and it really hides what this team was really capable of in 2010. :notworthy :goodpost
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.