Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wes Helms Autographed Baseball For Charity

Featured Replies

That's $24 more than we paid him in 2008. How is the ball worth more than he is?

 

 

:lol

 

(We paid $1 for him in a trade --> nominal consideration to that the trade was valid --> taking my Contracts exam in the morning --> I should go study --> Nah, MB.com is better)

I opened this thread expecting comedy gold

 

Let's not disappoint me here, fellas

A Wes Helms autographed ball? Oh goody! Now I know what to get Erick for Christmas... :shifty

 

 

 

 

Scrooge won't want any presents....

 

Just kiddin Erick :p

Come on guys, it's for charity.

 

Although it's comedy that he would sign the ball as if it were a Check at a restaurant.

 

The Balls cost 15 bucks at walmart, so I can see Wes Sig only being worth $10 these days.

 

Good luck, I already have one.

Responses to threads like this make me breath a sigh of relief over who ISN'T running this team.

 

That's funny. That's the same feeling I get every day at the crack of dawn.

 

*rimshot*

Responses to threads like this make me breath a sigh of relief over who ISN'T running this team.

 

That's funny. That's the same feeling I get every day at the crack of dawn.

 

 

LOL

 

Okay. There's another joke in here, but I'm not sure how to clean it up for a family oriented board. So I'll just let it pass.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.