Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish-y corner solutions equal better bats

Featured Replies

  • Author

yeah hes a f***ing idiot. and who is he to say an "ill-gotten pleasure park".

 

 

She*

yeah hes a f***ing idiot. and who is he to say an "ill-gotten pleasure park".

 

 

She*

 

o lol i was looking at the picture of the guy in the corner but that was for something else.

Let me see if I understand. There is an article praising the Marlins and we are all pissed off because she called the ball-park ill-gotten?

I thought it was well-written.

It certainly made a lot of sense; the fact that we're 7th in UZR is just a bonus/wonderful surprise.

Christina Kahrl is a phenomenal writer, going back to her days at BaseballProspectus, and she's long had nothing but good things to say about the Marlins.

Christina Kahrl is a phenomenal writer, going back to her days at BaseballProspectus, and she's long had nothing but good things to say about the Marlins.

 

 

so I go looking for a photo of her, because I've read her before at BP and also I'm terrible and c'mon... a girl that likes baseball THAT much is obviously too good to be true. turns out she's a transsexual.

 

 

decent column!

Christina Kahrl is a phenomenal writer, going back to her days at BaseballProspectus, and she's long had nothing but good things to say about the Marlins.

 

 

so I go looking for a photo of her, because I've read her before at BP and also I'm terrible and c'mon... a girl that likes baseball THAT much is obviously too good to be true. turns out she's a transsexual.

 

 

decent column!

Yeah, I just looked a picture. I might not have figured it out on a first glance, but I think I might have on a second. After watching a video I would have known immediately.

 

Whatever, the piece was better than most of the usual sh*t ESPN has on the Marlins.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.