Casey Anthony is found NOT GUILTY

I'm going to go ahead and say the entire Casey Anthony case was a fake. A celebrity case used to create a media soap opera.

Since when were cameras allowed in the court room for a murder trial, anyways?

Fake or not, they certainly got every female in the U.S. to pay attention. My FB news feed is going crazy with Caylee Anthony stuff.

I'm going to go ahead and say the entire Casey Anthony case was a fake. A celebrity case used to create a media soap opera.

Since when were cameras allowed in the court room for a murder trial, anyways?

OJ?

Well it's allowed in Florida and some other states, but from my understanding it's only allowed by permission of the judge.

This is such a media case. It's so ridiculous. Believe it or not, murder happens all the time. This isn't friggin Law & Order. Yeah it's sad that a little kid is dead, fine. But seriously, rude awakening America. Get over it. Stop giving Casey Anthony, Anthony whatever his name is, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, all of the local medias, and whatnot something to talk about while real life actually goes on. This is probably real, but it's not real life. I'm so sick of these Casey Anthony/Scott Peterson/whatever trials.

OJ is one thing, when he's famous. That still annoys me, but at least he is somebody important. Get. Over. Casey. Anthony.

/end rant.

Guest Lissy

Wow, I was stunned, absolutely disgusted. Never in a million years saw her being acquitted.

That was such bull. OJ must be smiling and clapping in his cell tonight.

The only good part of this trial is, moments before the verdict was read, the cameras pans to show the crowd gathered in the courtroom and you can spot a Marlins fan wearing a white shirt with the 2007 patch that commemorates the 10 yr anniversary of our 1997 Championship!

I couldn't have been the only one who spotted this.

The only good part of this trial is, moments before the verdict was read, the cameras pans to show the crowd gathered in the courtroom and you can spot a Marlins fan wearing a white shirt with the 2007 patch that commemorates the 10 yr anniversary of our 1997 Championship!

I couldn't have been the only one who spotted this.

Awww I missed him.

Now white people can stop complaining about the OJ verdict....

Except in the case of OJ there was a distinct racial split between blacks and whites on the virdict, polls showing blacks believed that justice had been served while whites in large part did not feel the same way. I'm fairly sure here you have a fairly even "WTF is this sh*t?" response from both races.

Why was the trial in session on the weekend and July 4th? What was the big hurry to get it finished?

Lots of circumstantial evidence and no smoking gun = Not Guilty.

Agreed.

Yes. People who can't see that are out for blood and caught up in the sensationalism and thus not thinking clearly.