2011-2012 NBA Thread

poptart

The Heat don't really need to get bigger. They played at their best with small lineups.

That does not mean they do not need or want to get bigger. They played their best with small lineups because their best talent is not found in their bigs.

If Tyson Chandler was on the Heat, the Heat would have played big.

The Heat don't really need to get bigger. They played at their best with small lineups.

That does not mean they do not need or want to get bigger. They played their best with small lineups because their best talent is not found in their bigs.

No, the Heat played better with small lineups because LeBron James is best suited to play the power forward.

Finding a quality big man is the hardest thing to do in the NBA. The odds of doing so are so low that it is not worth chasing them.

Because he has more of a chance to be the 15th man than Hamilton? Hell, he could even get garbage playing time with his shot blocking ability.

I never called him a future starter or anything. Just a guy with a better chance at making the roster. Stop being...well, whatever you've always been.

Because he has more of a chance to be the 15th man than Hamilton?

I don't really see why this is so. Both of them are nothing.

But you are not the only Heat fan I have seen do a Varnado thing. It is funny to me.

Remember when Heat fans wanted Dexter Pittman to play more too?

Heat fans also did it with Norris Cole this season.

It is just funny to me when people get excited about a young player simply because he hasn't failed yet.

It is not just a Dim thing, or just a Heat fan thing. Magic fans last year were super upset because Ish Smith never played. It's just funny.

Because he has more of a chance to be the 15th man than Hamilton? Hell, he could even get garbage playing time with his shot blocking ability.

I never called him a future starter or anything. Just a guy with a better chance at making the roster. Stop being...well, whatever you've always been.

Ninja edit.

A sign and trade where we give Houston our 1st rounder from Philly and Joel Anthony for Marcus Camby is being talked about.

First off, I love the idea of getting Camby. Second, Anthony still has 3 years left on that 5 yr, 18 million dollar contract he signed in 2010. We'd basically be paying Camby the same for starting at center and getting serious rebounds that we'd be paying Anthony for coming off the bench.

If Pat pulls this off, and we can sign Rashard Lewis for the minimum, I really can't imagine a better offseason.